What do you think about the «AI landing page generator»? Can that solve the problem?🤔

Alexey Shashkov
12 replies
Hey Product Hunt! I'm Alex, an early-stage founder. I am working on a new idea for an AI landing page generator, where users can answer a few questions and get their landing page generated by AI. Story I started working on a side project at the beginning of 2021, it's a no-code tool that lets people create simple landing pages on top of Notion. The MVP didn't bring much value to non-tech people, but it was fun to build, and I made good friends among my first customers. Fast-forward to the first half of 2021, I immersed myself deeply in the area of landing page building and loved it. Problem While I was working on it, I talked to a lot of people who can't code, don't have design skills, but need to create landing pages. Such as startup founders, indie makers, marketers, product managers, influencers, online school owners, and small business owners. But one thing surprised me so much that I decided to keep finding a new solution to solve it: while some of them were building their landing pages with website builder platforms like WordPress, Wix, Squarespace, Webflow, Tilda, or Carrd, businesses (marketers, managers, owners, founders) were (almost) always hiring contractors to build websites on those platforms because they didn't want to learn to do it on their own. The thing is, even with no-code website builders, most people are still forced to delegate it to webmasters/developers. That’s why I decided to work on the idea of a product that would allow business people to create their landing pages without contractors and no-code website builders. Idea The idea is to let AI do all of the grunt work and instantly generate multiple variants of landing pages based on user answers. No learning curve. No website builders. No contractors. No design or coding skills are needed. How it works: The product asks you some questions about your landing page and project. AI generates several variants of your landing page by clicking the «Generate» button. Connect your custom domain or use a free subdomain for publishing the ready landing page on the web. Applications The main applications of this product are: Launching landing pages quickly, without the need for contractors; Creating landing pages at scale (hundreds of landing pages). Functionality An MVP can support only static websites such as landing pages, and maybe it can be expanded to full-blown marketing websites later. To publish a landing page, users hit a «Publish» button, and the product pre-renders the site, optimizes the images, and deploys the files on a CDN. Pricing The MPV can have a free plan where users can build a site and redirect on their own domain name for free! The product can start charging a recurring fee when these landing pages become more mature. Free plan - $0/mo - Publish 1 page - Custom domain - SEO & Metadata Paid plan - $10/mo - Publish an unlimited number of pages - Integrations like Airtable, Google Spreadsheets, Notion, Google Analytics, Stripe, etc. Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear your feedback about the idea. If you have any advice on this, I would be more than happy to hear it! Whether you see something you like or find an issue, I'd love to hear from you. Feel free to leave a comment below.

Replies

Siddhesh Lokare
I'd totally love to try this out. Even with Webflow, some folks find it hard to build comprehensive websites and landing pages, so this definitely is a market gap. I would suggest you to brainstorm a lot about the consumer psychology of what people precisely expect from a landing page. Also, I would love to see meta options for customizing when the landing page is generated. All the best to you and make it count, buddy!
Alexey Shashkov
@siddhesh_lokare1 Cool. I found your Twitter and followed you. But I can't send you a DM yet. Where can we connect and plan a zoom call?
Alexey Shashkov
@siddhesh_lokare1 Hi Siddhesh. Thank you for your support, man. And thanks a lot for the cool idea with meta options for customizing when the landing page is generated. I like that! Much appreciated. Can we have a zoom call and brainstorm a little on it?
Fabian Maume
The idea is good. How will handle pictures creation for the landing page? GPT-3 is good at creating copy, but I do not know of good AI to generate picture. Integration with Analytics tools could be valuable, especially A/B testing tool. You pricing looks to cheap.
Alexey Shashkov
@fabian_maume Hey Fabian. Thank you for your feedback. That's a good question about pictures creation. I have to find it out. And thanks for the idea with the A/B testing tool. I forgot that. That's important for landing pages, really. I saw that you're building tetriz.io and I'm really interested in what you do. I would like to add you to my network. Can we have a zoom call and brainstorm a little?
Fabian Maume
@shashcoffe I send you a contact request on LinkedIn
Alexander Moen
It's a great idea. I've seen AI-based website builders, but none specifically for landing pages. Getting one that optimizes for conversions could be a game-changer. The only issue I see is that a company would need a large amount of visitors to make the required statistically significant changes and determine true winners. A higher pricing point and first going for companies with high traffic probably makes the most sense to start. After you gather enough backend data to at least have a highly optimized starting point with likely next steps, then go for the lower traffic lower price point offers that'll only be able to run a test or two every once in awhile.
Alexey Shashkov
@alexander_moen Hey Alexander. I really appreciate your feedback! Thx. I see you have a deep understanding of it. I would want to brainstorm with you a little. Can we have a zoom meeting?