What do you think about our new homepage? All feedback welcome!

Misha Krunic
7 replies
Hello, everyone! Here’s BotMeNot’s updated homepage: https://botmenot.com/ Please share any type of feedback you have - what do you like, what do you dislike, any suggestions? I’m always on the lookout for honest feedback!

Replies

Anna Kuzma
From a quick look, I'd suggest the following 1) Make CTA area more noticeable, move it higher. On my 14' screen I do not see the email form by default, to see it I have to scroll. 2) Make the texts shorter and highlight a clear value proposition. Do proofread of texts by native speaker. 3) Your logo and illustration look blurred 4) I like how you highlighted benefits customers will get by 1, 2, 3. It's just not clear to me, will you give the users recommendations on how to improve the website protection, or will you just state the website is protected/website not protected? I cannot easily tell it from the current copy. 5) navigation is overloaded. Eliminate some points, leave just How it works (move Bot types, Bot protection here), Change Our Services to "Pricing", Q & A, add Contact page. Overall, I'd suggest you check Ship by Product Hunt for creating a coming soon page to grow your audience and prepare for the launch on PH.
Misha Krunic
@kuzmanna Thanks a lot for your feedback! Will definitely have all of your points in mind in the future!
Hamed Baatour
honestly, the design looks a bit like 2010 and it's hard to skim/read - illustration on the hero section doesn't explain the product - no features section - the gradient bar on the top is distracting and unnecessary - no hero CTA, no pricing CTA here is a screenshot with some points:
Misha Krunic
@hamedbaatour Thanks you for your honest feedback! I'll be revisiting the homepage very soon, and I think your points will be very helpful!
Hamed Baatour
@price2spy always happy to help Misha 😊 let me know when you publish the next design revision. I'm looking forward to it
Bertha Kgokong
(a) I get that your website is about bot protection, but I do not know why I need it. I would find some few use cases like: 1. Login page protection and focus on that problem case to describe what your bots do to help me protect my website. It feels like your website is more focused on describing your product, that describing the clients problem and solution. (b) I agree with the comment of the look and feel, it could look better - I would suggest some inspirational looks from https://dribbble.com/
Misha Krunic
Thanks @berthakgokong ! Good advice, I'll definitely have it in mind when working on the next revision of the website!