What do you love about the Product Hunt Community ?

Arun Pariyar
21 replies

Replies

Mahyad
Can find cool builders, products and discussions honestly!
Arun Pariyar
Hi @mahyad I have tried a quite a few communities myself and I have to say that I stick with PH for the reason you mentioned here :)
Wiktoria Jaszcza
That the discussions give more value than on most socials. πŸ‘
Arun Pariyar
Indeed, I have also been on plenty of discussions and feel the same way @w_j πŸ’―
Luka Vasic
You can talk about anything, it's not only about products, but it's also about motivation, stories, help... And not to mention the support you get when talking about your project. People will give you feedback, upvote, guide you, give you tips...
Arun Pariyar
I would say the you @luka_vasic, have also been a recent addition of people that brings variety of topics into the community recently πŸ˜‰ we are thankful for that.
Luka Vasic
@arunpariyar Thanks man, means a lot 😊
Brad Fusion
As a young guy, I have found some great tips from experienced professionals to help me in my career and life. Thank you, PH.
Arun Pariyar
Nice to hear that @brad_fusion, this is the best thing one can get from a community πŸ™Œ
Vipassana
Product Hunt is a community of like-minded peers. There are so many new products available to improve daily work life/career. For example, I came across the UX Research Kit product. Which is a good platform to learn and built new designs. Then there is AreYouSafe? (https://safetybot.in/) bot which is a Slack and MS Teams integration that helps to create easy safety checks for employees during crisis situations.
Arun Pariyar
Hi @vipassana08 Thanks for sharing you findings, you should also checkout care (https://www.producthunt.com/prod...) its a burnout assessment tool that can come handy when to gauge ones mental state πŸ‘
Imtiyaz - Curatora.io
The best thing about any community is servings its true purpose. And I think the ProductHunt community does it well. A huge thanks to community members and team @producthunt for providing true value keeping it well engaged and helping peer product makers achieve their goals.
Arun Pariyar
Nice to read your appreciation @imtiyaz922, all the best with curatora.io πŸ‘
Luis Hernandez PeΓ±a
I have recently discovered Product Hunt and my first thought was "Damn, more people like me!" :)
Arun Pariyar
Exactly my words @luishp 😁
Valuable discussions and the incredible support from the community :)