What do people think to the volume of AI assisted apps out there?

John Carmichael
6 replies
It was obviously going to happen, ChatGPT sparks so many ideas for new apps. From writing to search to images and a whole lot more... and we're only just getting started!

Replies

Carmela Padasas
Its competition. But, it's how the consumers will cope with it, changing their routines/systems every time new comes up.
Carmela Padasas
@john_carmichael agree! as a marketer, still needs to be highly-specific for the sake of branding.
John Carmichael
@carmela_padasas I totally agree. However, I have found myself feeling somewhat underwhelmed by the output of GPT. As a teacher, it is amazing in its ability to summarise the content provided, which makes "speed learning" much easier. But so far, as a tool to create usable content, it requires so much precise direction that (to me at least) the amount of time saved with all these tools is negligible. I just wonder if with all these tools people will either get lazy in the content they create or, realise the output is not at a standard they are happy with which then risks tarnishing the reputation of GPT...
Charlie Kor
I use AI to help me edit and organize my writing, and it's been a game-changer for boosting my productivity!
Janine N
@charlie_lee1 I'm super interested in this.. Can you ellaborate on how you're using AI to organise writing? I've been trying to find a good solution that would help a business stick to particular writing styles and avoid producing content that has already been written.. So if you have some good advice I'd love to hear it.
Janine N
The volume of apps that use AI is quite overwhelming in my opinion.. but I think that in terms of the natural flow of innovation, we need to produce a huge amount of solutions that "play" around with this new technology in order to find the golden nuggets and applications that truly use AI in a game-changing way.