What do people think to the volume of AI assisted apps out there?

John Carmichael
6 replies
It was obviously going to happen, ChatGPT sparks so many ideas for new apps. From writing to search to images and a whole lot more... and we're only just getting started!

Replies

Charlie Kor
I use AI to help me edit and organize my writing, and it's been a game-changer for boosting my productivity!
Janine N
@charlie_lee1 I'm super interested in this.. Can you ellaborate on how you're using AI to organise writing? I've been trying to find a good solution that would help a business stick to particular writing styles and avoid producing content that has already been written.. So if you have some good advice I'd love to hear it.
Carmela Padasas
Its competition. But, it's how the consumers will cope with it, changing their routines/systems every time new comes up.
John Carmichael
@carmela_padasas I totally agree. However, I have found myself feeling somewhat underwhelmed by the output of GPT. As a teacher, it is amazing in its ability to summarise the content provided, which makes "speed learning" much easier. But so far, as a tool to create usable content, it requires so much precise direction that (to me at least) the amount of time saved with all these tools is negligible. I just wonder if with all these tools people will either get lazy in the content they create or, realise the output is not at a standard they are happy with which then risks tarnishing the reputation of GPT...
Janine N
The volume of apps that use AI is quite overwhelming in my opinion.. but I think that in terms of the natural flow of innovation, we need to produce a huge amount of solutions that "play" around with this new technology in order to find the golden nuggets and applications that truly use AI in a game-changing way.