What design tool you use?

Divyansh Patel
18 replies

Replies

Cerebrum Infotech
Our designers used many tools for great work like Figma, Photoshop, Adobe, Canva, etc. These are really great tools and the output is even greater.
2nd time I've mentioned canva on PH today!
ᗰᗩ᙭ ᒍ.
Figma all the way!
Rosie Higgins
Just moved to Figma and it is the best thing ever! We use it for all wireframing and 2D design and I use Blender for 3D
Arda Bayram
I use Figma for all the things related to visuals. From UI to social media posts. Even the gallery images and thumbnails of UXNotion.com are made in Figma. I canceled Adobe CC last month since Figma can handle everything.
Kavya
For quick stuff - Canva But otherwise, I mainly use Figma. Gives me a lot of flexibility!
Maria
Cool question! I must say that I am using Figma for company related tasks, but I feel that majority of my life I am spending in Adobe.. Literally, when I count hours spent daily in any Adobe program :D.. Adobe is my virtual home XD
Utsav Sheth
Figma... Love of life as a Designer
Collin Thompson
I used a low code tool called https://plasmic.app , to me it's a design tool, but to many it's a frontend tool. It's replaced figma for alot of my design work because I can just design in code so no need to hand off or add steps to my workflow.
Kamila Klavíková
Besides Figma we use Affinity Photo, Affinity Designer and Zoner Photo Studio (ZPS). 💻 Figma for UI, prototyping and quick editing. 📸 ZPS + Affinity Photo for photo organising and editing. 🖌 Affinity Designer for illustrations.
Ciara Bravo
Adobe XD results are fabulous due to its texture, but if you are looking for a simple and time-saving platform then I really recommend Canva pro for you. or you can try kinemaster diamond
Denislav Jeliazkov
Definitely Figma nowadays, but more and more leaning towards utilizing Framer in my workflow. It's just so powerful it's hard to ignore it.
Shrutika More
@divjpatel Figma anytime it is easy to use with auto save option, I mean your work will not get lost even if you forgot to save it, and ya it has file sharing option which I think adobe should introduce file sharing option in all their software's
Carsten Pleiser
At Design Buffs and StartupBrand.io we use Figma in 90% for UI design & marketing design
Moslim Uddin
I mainly user Figma! Love of life as a Designer..
Adriel Cruz
I use a lot of design tools from Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, and more. For now, I've been practicing Figma and I can say it's very efficient.
Ashmita Vala
Figma, really easy to use.