🖐🏻 What community means to YOU?

Natalie Karakina
10 replies
Product Hunt is about community! But a community is smth unique for everyone. For me – is support and faith in your project What about you? P.S. Go LIVE tomorrow with InAppStory – hope that the community will love what we've prepared.

Replies

Jaskiran Kaur
For me community is communicating with people, sharing knowledge, sharing interests either common or different, helping people , etc.
Ruben Wolff
To me, a community is a group of people who can be gathered around one or several elements (mindset, ideas, lifestyle...). Since you have common interests, you may communicate with all of them to share something, to ask for support, for help, for feedback. Everyone has a voice that matters
Riley Bradford
I think community is quite simply a space where you don't feel alone. It can be anything from working with close friends to watching a movie in a theatre with strangers. It's the togetherness of it
Manish Rawat
For me, a community is a gathering of like-minded people helping each other out. Looking forward to the launch.
Gleb Braverman
Community is a place where you keep coming back for the people.
Lahiru Liyanage
Community is a place where you can share knowledge with people who have similar interest.
Sofia Polonska
It is the biggest source of support and energy to move on with the brand!
Pierre Kraus
I'd say an authentic group of people that supports a common vision and trust each other. Authenticity & Trust help to move forward by giving constructive feedback and help.
Ms khan
a social, religious, occupational, or other group sharing common characteristics or interests and perceived or perceiving itself as distinct in some respect from the larger society within which it exists
RAZMINA ALAM
Nice question,Thank you so much.Community is a place where you keep coming back for the people.