Replies

Chandan Maruthi
Obviously Awesome by April Dunford on Positioning
Tahsin Ahmed
William smiths "Desert God" you ?
Tahsin Ahmed
@tapsi what's this book about ?
Tapsi
@tahsin52225 It's a story of four new customers each of whom is hoping to take advantage of a cafe's time-travelling offer.
Tapsi
@tahsin52225 Before the Coffee Gets Cold by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
NotesbyHugh
Modern Monetary Theory by Stephanie Kelton. A great read!
Tapsi
@hugh_dawkins Nice! Added to my list
Alexey Shashkov
«Traction: How Any Startup Can Achieve Explosive Customer Growth» by Gabriel Weinberg and Justin Mares Trying to find a good channel of Traction for Getlanding.io
Яна Саковская
Frank Herbert "Dune". Wanna finish at least half bedore watching movie
Andra Coros
Again, the power of now! :D
Benoit Chambon
"Quantum physics", E. Schroedinger. You?
Tapsi
@benoit_chambon Nice! I'm reading "Before the Coffee Gets Cold" by Toshikazu Kawaguchi
Waqar Wasti
Traction by Gino Wickman. Great frameworks on setting a processes and direction on starting your company Cheers :) Waq
David Senra
A biography on the father of modern advertising: The Man Who Sold America: The Amazing Story of Albert Lasker and The Creation of the Advertising Century.
Nicholas Glickman
I am currently reading Frankenstein's book. Then I found this book thanks to the service https://studymoose.com/frankenstein. I came across an essay and decided to read the book later. It is a splendid epistolary Gothic novel. I often read essays about this book and every time I am surprised that people think differently about this novel. Great service, of course. I would like you to advise me something else, maybe a similar book? I like novels, as you probably already guessed, or short stories. I would be very grateful if you could send me a whole list of books to read, which would be enough for a long time, thanks!
Tapsi
@nicholassglickman Frankenstein is one of my favorites! You can read 'Beloved' if you like a little gothic vibe.