What are your valuable tips for a Successful Product Launch at Product Hunt?

Elena Cirera
15 replies

Replies

Establish the numbers you want to reach in terms of specific, measurable metrics. Once you have set the bar and know how to measure your performance, you can begin preparing for your product launch.
Devanand Premkumar
@hamza_afzal_butt Agree with Hamza on the focus. Do you want more visibility or do you want more users or traffic. Focus on that and optimize for that.
Elena Cirera
@hamza_afzal_butt @devaonbreaches Goals and objectives should be clear before any campaign; similarly, we should always set our goals before launching on Product Hunt.
flo merian
@elena_cirera Hi Elena! I'm currently working on a product launch for Specify, and below are some of the most helpful articles I read: Hope it helps! Keep us posted on your launch :)
Kapil Gadhire
Thanks for the post @elena_cirera This is exactly what I was going to post, as I am going to launch our product soon. As far as my other teams have mentioned a good mix of - having an interesting product, good network of hunters who are genuinely active on PH, and some luck :)
Peter agar
Prepare for your product launch by establishing a goal for the number of sales you plan to make.