What are your tips on creating original, interesting content for your business? (SM, blogs, etc)

Martina Hackbartt
7 replies
Hi there, hunters! I'm a project manager, and I usually need to come up with new ideas for content on our website. I wanted to ask you: - What are your main sources of inspiration? - Do you have any specific steps you follow to come up with new ideas? - How do you make sure your content stays authentic and relevant to your users? Have a great week! :)

Replies

Amanda B
Have you consider working with a content management company instead? I strongly recommend partnering with WriteForMe for all your Content Management needs. The WriteForMe team understands that every business is different with unique content marketing goals. Their content experts can help you find a content strategy that works for you and your company. They write social media and blog posts for SEO purposes, focused on in-depth informative articles. Whatever your content needs may be, their content team is ready to take them on! Plus, I believe they are still currently offering businesses just like yours the opportunity to get a FREE personalized Content Marketing Playbook that is custom for your business. Yes, Freeeeeeee! THE PROCESS: While signing up to receive your FREE Content Marketing Playbook, you will be prompted to schedule a 30 mins discovery call with the team. On This Call, They Will GET TO KNOW YOUR BUSINESS They will review your top competitors, your buyer personas and your current keyword strategies. They will show you how they will help you acquire more customers, shorten your sales cycles and establish your company as the authority in your space. THEIR DELIVERABLE TO YOU From there, they will use this information to dive into your space and create a FREE customized Content Marketing Playbook. Your customized playbook will be roughly 30-35 slides showing you the competitive landscape and a roadmap for roughly 6 months worth of article headlines that match your customer journeys. They deliver that to you within 1-2 business days from the discovery call. Again, this is absolutely FREE to you. Check out the link below if you'll like to get yours. You can always thank me later. 😉 https://bit.ly/34WIUhH
Henry Cabral
Hi Martina, For main sources of inspiration, I try to read different Medium articles or journal papers based on my field. I'm a technical writer so I try and stick to technical publications as the main source with a mix of my own industry experience/technical theories that are useful for my audience (engineers). In terms of steps, I don't have any. I do have a content schedule once the ideas are formulated. I do keep a mind dump on Notion where I can quickly jot down ideas on the go. Anytime I'm out of the office or on the run, for those quick ideas that spring up best to jot them down. Maintaining authenticity is key. The way I approach it is by citing my sources every single time. Any word that is not mine that's from another source is cited. I also add in my industry experience or evidence on the topic each time if possible. Understanding your users/readers is key. In the same vein, I try to social listen on communities where my readers/users hang out and if possible interact with them. Hope this helps! If you have more questions feel free to reach out.
Martina Hackbartt
@henry_cabral Hi Henry! Thanks a lot for sharing your ideas. I will definitely take everything into account :)
Tanya Sharma
When creating content, it's a good idea to look at search trends that are relevant to your product/ industry. You want to create content that people are looking for.
Srishty Chaudhary
Try to be in the shoes of readers and read your articles from their perspective, you will know whether that should go for your readers or not. Also, for inspiration you can see various social media applications and gauge that what is trending.
Saksham Pathak
Knowing your target audience, their pain points and desires and fears help in creating highly targeted content. You will be glad to know we will be launching on product hunt our all in one AI based Market Research and writing tool CrawlQ.ai which writes highly targeted content.
Michael Chapin
I am searching for tips on creating original, interesting content for your business online and I am really very happy, I have found your post. I have found a lot of useful information over here. I have started an essay writing service and for that I need help. I have also visited https://letsgradeit.com/review-c... here to read reviews for my competitors and it wasn't easy for me to stand my business.