What are your most desired features of a Video Recording Software?

Elena Cirera
16 replies

Replies

Nick
@elena_cirera Live shot tracking to superimpose any asset on the screen and a smooth blue screen editing (live) capability would be my top 02 picks. A clean UI, a suite of features to merge audio, timelines, color correction have become the standard offerings. The advanced features differentiate the good from the best.
The option to superimpose a webcam feed over the screen capture
Jonathan Massabni
Simple edits like append 2 videos together
Reuben Carter
High quality video, low CPU usage, and simple to use.
The Hunter
It would be interesting to have a video recording software that can record only the presentation and not the notes which are visible to the presenter or at least have a floating section of notes which is only visible to the presenter and doesn't get recorded during screen recording. @treychong, @elena_cirera what are your thoughts on this?
Nick
@treychong @elena_cirera @faazii On the same lines, most of the online video recording softwares fail to record the audio clearly from the device (dependent on either input or the sound from the speakers). Any suggestions of this???
Rosie Higgins
Ability to display keys pressed and overlay a webcam feed easily.
Alina Ihnatiuk
Quality, interface, export in different formats, integration with social networks
Launching soon!
Two things: 1. Ease of use. 2. Easy shareability of videos.
Guido
Option to record on one device and display on another so “ease of use”.
Ira GI
Quality and ease of use
Mayank Bishwas
There should be an input field of keywords that takes you to the video time where that term is spoken or shown.
Rushikesh Kavathekar
Surely, I can have a say about it. On our platform Questy- Competency-based assessment platform, we have built this feature. It takes us around 10 iterations before finally delivering it. I am talking here from Proctored Video recording point of view. 1) Simplicity amongst UI/UX. 2) In the first phase just provide 1 feature, with saving the video in drive properly. The, take the customer feedback and grow.