What are your main sources for news or blogs?

Martina Hackbartt
23 replies
Hey hunters! I wanted to ask you about any preferred news or blogs website, if any (preferably tech-startup-business related). Or do you prefer to just google the topic you want to read about and land on any website? Let me know!

Replies

Katie
I go with TechCrunch, Hacker News, Business Insider etc. Google search is always my favorite go to! :)
Bogomil Shopov - Бого
I browse a lot in reddit, via search, in twitter and some other platforms to discover great content. Then I add those websites as bookmarks (or RSS if they have it enabled.)
Sanveer Singh Osahan
I have subscribed to some independent Youtubers. I usually listen to their summary videos related to tech/startup while doing my daily chores. When I find a news interesting, I then search it on Google to verify and read in detail.
Mario Camús 🤓
I mainly use Feedly, check that out, you can check different newspapers, articles, etc in the same place let me know if you find it useful 🤟🏼
Jonathan Massabni
Youtube mainly, or communities like PH
Stephany Dionysio
Recently I found this website https://startupbase.io with a showcase of new startups. It's pretty similar to product hunt (not as resourceful, of course).
Connor Jewiss
Got some RSS feeds set up in Feedly, but also have my Twitter set up to see news from people/selected pages. Very selective so as not to be cluttered!
Nil Koirala
You can use aggregator tools. I like https://feedly.com/ where you can search, add feed, and can create different feed screens based on category.
Erdinc
hackernews, and substack channels
Bertha Kgokong
Medium, I follow a couple of publications that are always consistent in the kind of content that interests me.
Martina Hackbartt
@berthakgokong Hi Bertha! Thanks for sharing. Any publications you like in particular and that you could share?
Launching soon!
Random Google searches and YouTube are my go-to sources mostly.
Shawn Mclean
I asked myself what will I do with that information or how can these news help my goals. Then my content becomes hyper specific. I only follow specific people and specific blogs that will help me become an expert. So right now for me, it is health and product experimentation. So I’m subscribed to the CDC MMWR and a few scientific journals for that. In product I’m following a few leaders in this space, especially those who understand fake door tests for idea validation.
Elena Cirera
I use Medium, Reddit, and Forbes for technology-related news and blogs; I also browse TechCrunch, Wired and Mashable most of the time.
Muhammad Ali
Medium is a link between an author and his readers because it helps us to build our tribe. By being always consistent, the publication will attract people who share the taste for that type of content. I often go for google for quick and numbers of news.
Alex Mingoia
I use sumi.news of course (I created it).
Irina Heinz
I prefer reading Techcrunch (Week in Apps section especially), and browsing in some communities in Telegram and Slack (for example, ASO Stack with mobile industry related topics).
Rajat Dangi 🛠️
I am a stock Android user, so I get google news on the left swipe to home screen. Other than that, Twitter (but not reliable, it mostly has biased opinions and extremist views) and 9Gag (for funny takes on the international issues).