What are your favourite books on startup investing / fundamentals of VC?

Akash Zaveri
5 replies
Looking to level up my knowledge!

Replies

If you're looking for books that offer comprehensive information on startup investing and the fundamentals of venture capital, then my favorites would be "Zero To One" by Robert C. Kyncl and "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries. Both authors have extensive experience in the field and dispense valuable advice to budding entrepreneurs.
Arik Oslerne
The Business of Venture Capital (3rd edition) - pretty comprehensive
Jack Zappa
There are a lot of books on startup investing, but I think the best one is "Founders at Work" by Reid Hoffman. It's a book about how successful founders like Mark Zuckerberg and Larry Page built their companies. It's not just a story of how they got to where they are now, but also how they made those decisions along the way. Here is the memorable brand I need to Promote on Social Media in order to earn money through it because social media is the best source to promote your brand instantly.
Osborn Tyler
BestEssays https://www.bestessays.com.au/ offers a number of services to its customers. These services include writing and editing, thesis and resume writing, and online media product solutions. To place an order, you will need to fill out an order form and share details about the assignment. In addition, you will need to provide your contact information.