What are your favorite movies or series that most people haven't heard about?

Daria
15 replies
I am a real fan of movies and series. And it seems to me that I have watched pratically all popular films. So now I am looking for something new. Are there any films or series that you really like but they are not popular?

Replies

Karl Hennings
I believe that books cannot be compared to movies. I prefer to see all the actions with my own eyes and cannot imagine my life without watching my favorite movies. I enjoy good acting and modern graphics. I found a reliable internet site 123movies to watch movies online for free. I am sure that it will be useful to every connoisseur of good films.
Anil Meena
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood or Tokyo Ghoul
Evelina Radoycheva
Peaky Blinders - a brilliant one.
Ali Khundmiri
Not many people have heard about Derry Girls. It's a cracker of a show.
Ana Dodig
Movies - Fish Tank, Headhunters, Kapernaum, Hotel Mumbai, Loveless ... Series - Fauda, The Serpent (mini series), The Killing, Broadchurch ...
Tracy Williams
Catch Me If You Can and Deceiver are on top of my list. I always use Firestick to watch movies. Lately I found this article https://www.firestickhow.com/bes... and got to know about a lot of useful apps. Now it's even better to watch movies.
Amaly
film creation interaction can be isolated into incalculable moves toward take a film from idea to a completed piece. In any case, there are three key stages that occur in the creation of any film: pre-creation , creation and after creation. https://doonungonline.com/
Petr Derbikov
Well, I really like kind of horror or thriller film and I am a big expert in this field. My favorite but unkown for the most people movie is Evilspeak which I wacthed on 123movies. The film is often described as “Revenge of the Nerds” meets “Carrie”, and that is a pretty accurate description. Stanley Coopersmith (Clint Howard) is a computer geek at a military school, where he’s constantly bullied and tormented by his peers and teachers. He discovers a secret book of the occult in an old school chapel.