What are you good at? And how do you share your knowledge?

Sriharsha Karamchati
10 replies
How are you sharing your knowledge with your team or friends? For example, I write Twitter threads to talk about my learnings on selling a product as a founder. I sometimes create Whatsapp groups to give feedback. Are there better ways to share knowledge more deeply, and where else does this behavior already exist?

Replies

Varsha Anil
I'm good at cooking. I am almost always thrilled to share and receive any knowledge about food It helps me calm down and unwind.
Sriharsha Karamchati
@varshaanil That's great Varsha! How do you share your knowledge about your recipes and way of cooking? And how do you learn new ones?
Varsha Anil
@sriharsha_karamchati Cooking makes me feel like I am back at school inside the Chemistry Lab. There are multiple experiments performed to perfect a recipe. Once I feel comfortable with the traditional recipe I being to experiment on my own by changing the ratio, or adding new flavours to the dish. The way I learn new ones is by watching a lot of YouTube videos and reading food blogs. I don't restrict myself to a certain cuisine, so exploring helps.
Danny Casali
I like writing blogs and long post /articles on social media and just pen down what is on my mind. I mostly use journal apps for that
Sriharsha Karamchati
@danny_casali That's really nice Danny! Since I have also been into writing social media content. This is what I have observed. The number of likes/shares/retweets just gave me a feedback if my content was helpful. But I was unable to figure out if my readers actually learnt something out of it. I wanted to guide them, by giving them micro tasks and sharing feedback on their execution. This is what I have built to address this: https://explore.questbook.app/ What do you think of this Danny, I'd love to take your feedback.
Chandan Das
I am good at learning new thing every day and once i learn new thing share with friends or team through video chat
Sriharsha Karamchati
@chandan_shopify That's great Chandan. You're putting some real effort to setup these video calls with your friends. I have just started taking a similar route. I create Whatsapp groups with interested learners. I give them a small task and then setup a video call with them over a weekend to give feedback on their learning. I'm building this process into a product. https://explore.questbook.app/tags I'd love to take your feedback :)
Vincent Roush
I'm good at fishing; I am always welcome to share my knowledge. I live by this saying "Give a man a fish, and he will live for a day. Teach a man to fish, and he will live forever."
Sriharsha Karamchati
@vincent_roush That's a cool thing to be good at :D How has been your experience so far sharing your knowledge. Do you guide them and share tips when they go wrong while fishing? Or do you just show them how to fish, and they're expected to learn by seeing?