What are you going to be a master at?

Alexey Shashkov
19 replies
Only a significant attitude can make you a master.

There are no shortcuts in learning. You can not jump straight from elementary school to university. 

Everything comes through persistence and hard work.

Nothing is given all at once. You have to make an effort and be serious. What do you aspire to become a master at? Or are you already a master at something?

Replies

Hamed Baatour
that is a great question Alexey! As the moment comes in which we realize that we can learn anything the problem quickly becomes what is the one thing that we want to be best at. It took me a while to realize this but I can't be an athlete, a freelancer, a saas founder and a local business owner all at the same time. choosing one thing and doubling down is the way to go! as humans, we are sometimes greedy and we put way more on our plates than we can ever chew but reality quickly steles in and we get forced to step back after facing things like burnout or financial difficulty.
Manoj Ranaweera
Bootstrapping tech companies from £0 to £10k MRR by using free talent from www.skilledup.life. And showing everyone else who wants to repeat it for themselves.
Alexey Shashkov
@manojranaweera Hi, Manoj! That's a very, very noble goal! It really resonates with me!
Atul Ghorpade
Totally agree with you, Alexey. I want to master the SEO. It's vast field and I recently started. Let's see!
Atul Ghorpade
@shashcoffe Yes, Alexey! By the way, I launched today my 1st product. Can you please check it and share your thought on it there? Here -> https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Manoj Ranaweera
@atulghorpade do you want a company to practice on? https://www.skilledup.life/oppor... Please note you cannot earn. You can only gain Experience and Skills.
Alexey Shashkov
@atulghorpade Amazing goal, Atul! Let’s support each other here, man!
Atul Ghorpade
@manojranaweera Hi Manoj. Please DM me on Twitter. Let's talk.
Antonik Phonik
I want to become a master at creating really cool events. For example, it could be a birthday party or a conference. That's what my business is all about. So far, I am very inspired by this company breakout escape Calgary because they have a lot to learn. I can say that right now things are going just as well, but I think in the new year they will be even better.
Alexey Shashkov
@antonik_phonik I hope you do it well, man! That’s a good goal.
Ste
I'd say I'm very good at design in general. Planning to master Next JS. And to be at least decent at selling my ideas to others.
Alexey Shashkov
@stelian_dobrescu1 Hey, Steph! Good luck with that in the new year!