What are the ideal working hours according to you?

Tapsi
24 replies

Replies

Subin Heo
As a founder, I try to keep my working hours between 14 hours and 16 hours. More than that does not do good to my body and less than that is not enough.
Jessica Gregson
@ussist_me @wetech_seo Good habits, I also do meditation and yoga before I start my working day (not every day, but plenty of days). Then long dog walks to give me thinking time.
WETECH
@ussist_me @jessica_gregson1 I will summarize the working hours in about 10-12 hours. Morning meditation, jogging. Organize work and work until night
Tapsi
@ussist_me wow, that's a lot!
Gleb Braverman
I try to do all manual tasks in the mornings and move all my meetings, calls etc to the evenings - this way more creative work is done when I have lots of energy and all the talking is moved to the second part of day
Jessica Gregson
I try to focus on 10am - 5pm for all of the main tasks, other than discussions with overseas practitioners who we need to talk to in their working day.
Jason Cavness
I am an early riser. Usually around 4 am unless I stayed up late working the night before. I have to have around 7 hours sleep. I do my best work 5 am to 8 am and then 4 pm to 7pm. I like to take a break 1 pm to 3 pm.
Alex Goff
When you need a break change your activity. Come back and make a list. I think most people fit in the window of 8-6 but working hours should, and for me do, fluxuate on a number of factors: weather, sleep the night before, clarity of intent and clarity of thought.
Natalie Karakina
9 am to 8 pm now, want to cut it to 10-7 after launch
Alice Rodgers
I am the most productive from 16:00 till midnight)
Ryan Hoover
I'm a morning person and like to break up my day with a mid-day lunch + workout.