What are the design tools you use in your daily workflow?

Sharath Kuruganty
38 replies

Replies

Anna
Figma and Icons8 Lunacy
Joshua Dance
Figma. Once you see a fellow users mouse floating around making changes, you never go back to Sketch.
David J. Kim
@joshdance This. Plus with the fact that all I need to do is share a link to share your design is much more convenient.
Hayley Jolliffe
Current stack is Figma for design, Super or Icons8 for icons, Super for website building, and Notion for keeping track of everything. Super easy, super fast, and doesn't destroy my hard drive :)
Vince
Figma & @jordan__hughes 's UntitledUI - to shortcut my design builds.
April Chilldres
Figma, Canva, PicsArt, & Adobe Fresco. Have been dabbling with Vectornator, Artlify, & PicMonkey, & Pixel Cut.
Titi
Figma + Unsplash/Pexels + Icons8 🥰
Jeevan Kishore
I use Figma, Sketch and Canva. Figma is my go-to tool for most of the tasks. Love Canva for its easy-to-use design templates
tejesh
Figma & Canva. For UI design, I use tailwindui.com
Sav Cooper
Figma for design, Flaticon for icons, Notion for product management, Google Meet (screen share) for walking teammates through new flows.
Tuğçe Içözü
I use Canva for static designs and invideo for the video contents.
JesperBylund
Figma. Only and always figma. Can't wait to be able to animate properly in figma.
Olivia Bridges
According to my experience Canva, adobe spark post are one of best tolls for daily workflow. However Figma is also good choice.
Anil Meena
Figma, Photopea, After effect
Canva is still my go to - although I was impressed by a demonstration of a Figma Jam yesterday!
Noone mentioned Photoshop. Don't get me wrong, I use Figma for UI designs, but Photoshop comes handy too for editing pictures, it's still the best editor for bitmap images
nilova.pande@qinaps.com
Can I say that I use a mix of Canva + "Keynote", its the native Mac counterpart of Powerpoint.
Jagadeash S
This might be a biased answer, but I use Picmaker to create graphics. This is biased because I work as a marketer in Picmaker. 😅
Daria
I use Figma and Canva. I find both of them really useful. Canva has a lot of prepared designs and it gives me a lot of inspiraton, while Figma is helpful for having everything in one place and sharing it with colleagues