What are the best tips when launching a product for India.

Shubham Rawal
5 replies
Hey, Wanted to know about the mistakes, experiences and hacks you guys did for launching products according to India. Our product is an android app. what will be the optimal way to launch it on PH.

Replies

Amarnath Nagula
I would advise you to talk to your neighbors and ask them what they think about the product you are building. 1. You will learn at least one thing valuable which you could use in your product development process 2. You will have a facility to practice and refine your pitch :)
Shubham Rawal
@amarnath_nagula Sounds like a plan. So we are simplifying financial education for young Indians in a fun way. PH have the highest DAU's from US and launching something that is built upon Indian consumer insights is a tricky thing.
Ira GI
The geolocation of the product launch does not matter. It's important to know your audience and their needs.
Luis Higgins
Hi, I didn't have any idea about it. But I try to find out information regarding this. I want to get become instagram famous, So anyone here suggests something to do it. I am searching for it on google. I hope I will find it soon.
Shubham Rawal
@luis_higgins Hey Welcome to PH. Try creating a discussion post on the topic you are looking to get help on.