What are the best tips to boost email marketing?

Ostap Yaroshevych
40 replies
How to start getting more leads from emails? What tools to use to increase email CTR?

Replies

Akash
Hyper Personalisation and maintaining overall email health by following best practices (often ignored and repented later on) Multi-touch point model in combination with LinkedIn (if B2B) gets better results if done right way.
Nick Hladush
Email signatures are the best way to get more clicks in any email you send, that's for sure
Aron Kornhall
@nick_newoldstamp Are you referring to digitally signed emails or your contact details in the bottom of the email?
Nick Hladush
@arokor It's the latter. But it's much more than just contact details. You can add promo banners and CTA buttons to email signatures, which works absolutely amazing!
Romain Cernik
Personalisation and desire. Create the desire to click and go further identifying the burnest need they have and answering with a great solution. If you have no solution, or need identified, the first step is discuss and try to know people's need.
Bikash Kampo
Delete the phrase "cold email" from the email marketing dictionary. Self-build a subscribers list and then "personalization and desire" as mentioned above by @cernikromain. I don't know whether this trick would be helpful for any kind of businesses or not but here it is: In our company, we have tried out multiple email providers but the problem was most of them delivered in promotions. Very few got delivered into the inbox. Probably the domain issue might be there. Then we shifted to substack and changed the way for capturing leads. We started a mixture of email - educating the audience newsletter and in between every 3 emails we send a lead capture mail. the best part is the open rate was way above 40% and this might be due to the fact that the mails landed in the inbox. We have a B2C audience. One important thing is that in substack the less the number of links in the email the better delivery. Hope this might help.
Ostap Yaroshevych
@bikashkampo Yeah, we had problems with delivery too. However, when we changed the provider it was gone. Also, what kind of capture emails do you send? Could you please specify?
Miri Blayckher
I try to create a mixture between creativity and information. As long as your users are waiting for your next email - they are much more likely to recommend it to someone else
Denis Danilov
Maximum relevant audience, I guess
John Undecimo
Keep the emails interesting and address the pain points of your subscribers. Also make them reply to your emails to improve your email deliverability.
Natalie Karakina
Delete "Sent from my iPhone" 🌚
Pedro Kwinski
Personalized header, joining part, how you can help them
Kate Jonas
The old trial and error, A/B testing ways have worked well for me. Maintaining a rapport with your subscribers by creating a fairly informal communication line instead of the boring marketing emails helps too!
Eivind HÃ¥verstad
Totally agree with you on this one, Kate. Make informal communication that creates perceived value for subscribers and add a referral marketing widget in your emails.
I like to include personal family photos. Like a holiday meal, or walking the dog, then there's a thought bubble and the dog says "click on my website".
Ostap Yaroshevych
@deleted-3433514 do you mean in business communication? I'm little scary to include such content))) but should try it
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Hi! For email marketing tips I follow Brian Dean from Backlinko and he just posted a new email marketing guide https://backlinko.com/email-mark.... Hope this helps!
Irek Klimczak
Getting to know the people on your contact list. If you know who they are and what they need to know in order to buy your product or service, you can segment your contact list. Grouping your contacts allows you to send personalized emails instead of an email blast to everybody on the list. First, decide what information do you need in order to send your audience relevant content. Second, plan automated email series in order to collect declarative and behavioural data. Next, use the data to create customer profiles and segment your contact list accordingly. Sending emails to segments instead of the whole contact list should result roughly in 2x higher open rate and 3x higher click-through rate (Benchmarks: https://www.getresponse.com/reso...)
Krupa Bhagat
Try not to spam your contact list. Limit the number of emails you send and keep a decent amount of time lag between them. This has certainly improved the open rates for me! Hope this helps :)
Central de Comunicación Empresas
if you use (legal) company mailing lists, I definitely recommend informing (not selling) about relevant industry news, when the customer has gained trust with the brand give away something useful to the industry. Then upsell and that's it! With only 4 email campaigns the sales ratio will skyrocket. We use this website to download free and updated lists: https://companiesdata.cloud/
flo merian
On email marketing optimization, I find the Hunter blog really insightful (kudos @irinamaltseva). My favorite takeaways for email subject lines that convert: (1) Make your subject line personalized (+2% open rate). (2) Keep it short = less than 3 words (+3% open rate). (3) Optimize snippets = 40-50 char max—includ. CTA.
SK Abul Hashim
Send Email with an Uncommon Subject
1. Targeted list 2. Clear CTA 3. Email signatures with a banner 4. Powerful headline
Turbo1
if you use (legal) company mailing lists, I definitely recommend informing (not selling) about relevant industry news, when the customer has gained trust with the brand give away something useful to the industry. Then upsell and that's it! With only 4 email campaigns the sales ratio will skyrocket. We use this website to download free and updated lists: https://www.turbo1.co/2021/05/20...
saurabh shinde
Great copywriting and salesmanship are foundations to high email campaign conversions. Truth is, emails are cheap and ROIs can go as high as 4,400% For the average business, the response rate hovers around 1%.(Startups. com) Business owners tend to forget that emailing is a p2p approach. Leads DO read what you write in those templates. Anyhow, I've got a solution to help you out: https://appsumo.com/products/mar... I compiled a list of what I think are the BEST cold email templates out there.