What are the best app for video editing?

Kristen Dunt
9 replies
Hello! Im new to video editing, I just want to know which ones are the best apps for video editing? Free? I want to upload my videos to Youtube, nothing too pro, I'll need the option to cut video in the beginning/end... Thanks in advance! https://astoncine.com/ https://cucotv.net/

Replies

Rashmi Gupta
I use Loom, its simple but not for professional use I guess
Rashmi Gupta
@chandan_shopify can you cut the screen with it, like if I record the whole screen and want to trim it, is that possible?
Vadim Skopintsev
Hey @kristen_dunt πŸ‘‹ Oh, don't want to self-promote πŸ™‚, but sounds like you're looking for !Pixiko It's really easy, without downloading any software, directly in a browser. And today we've launched on Product Hunt πŸ™ƒ
Lidia Pop
Hello @kristen_dunt. Regarding your question, I have an answer suited for a more energyzed content. !FLOW - Video Editing App is an application that enables the user to have full control over the video transitions such as: SWIPE, ZOOM, ROTATE and LUMA, and also, the app lets you perfectly sync the transition with the beat of the music. I do not know exactly what you are looking for, but for high paced videos, I think this is a very cool option. And yes, it was just launched today. Not wanting to self-promote, but I think this tool might suite you. If not, I recommend using !Splice for editing
Ayushi Mundra
I usually do light editing on my ipad. I used to edit on an app called splice(used to), now I use Videoleap, gets the work done πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ For windows, I usually use Openshot. Good luck ☺️
Jason Staurt
I have listed down some of the video editing apps Adobe Premiere Rush iMovie Movavi Clips QUIK APP PowerDirector SPLICE These apps will be very useful and if you have your own video streaming platform we can use it over there and if you wish to create your own video streaming platform just check out the link https://www.vplayed.com/online-v...
Robert Griffin
Thanks to all. I think that each of the above video editors is good. I used some, all the functions suited me completely. Which one to choose depends only on your goals. For example, for me, an important multi-stream video with the ability to chat online. I've been looking into this on this weblink Unique broadcasts require special built-in tools. It is with such functions that I am looking for a video editor.
Jane Samth
Hello! If you're looking for free video editing apps with basic features for cutting videos and uploading them to YouTube, here are a few options: Shotcut: Shotcut is a powerful and free open-source video editor that supports various formats and has a range of editing tools, including trimming and cutting videos. DaVinci Resolve: DaVinci Resolve is a professional-grade video editing software that also offers a free version with robust features. It allows you to trim and cut videos easily and provides advanced color correction and effects options. HitFilm Express: HitFilm Express is a free video editing and visual effects software that provides a range of editing tools, including basic trimming and cutting. It also offers a variety of special effects and compositing features. Lightworks: Lightworks offers a free version with a straightforward user interface and basic editing capabilities, including cutting and trimming videos. It supports various formats and resolutions. These are just a few examples, and there are many other free video editing apps available. You can explore these options and choose the one that suits your needs and preferences the best.