What are some of your special interests?

Peter agar
42 replies

Replies

Stijn van Balen
Anagrams, started collecting those (https://github.com/sbalen/anagra...). They can be quite poetic: - His elegant - Gene Shalit - leasing the - eight lanes - sealing the - single heat - English tea I'm now interested in learning a computer which are witty (perhaps rhyming and gdist/embedding-dist)
Peter agar
@zeeshan121 It's fun, and you get something out of it.
Ash Carey
I enjoy researching various civilizations and traditions.
Peter agar
@ash_carey It will help you about a better understanding of the world.
Kazimieras Melaika
I'm really into orienteering sports! There aren't so many enthusiasts who are doing such sports. Btw, we’re launching in late May. Check out our upcoming PH page: www.producthunt.com/upcoming/eff... Our project is called: Effecto. It’s an app for detailed habit, health, symptoms, and meds tracking. Pretty much for everything that is related to your physical or mental health and every daily factor that can affect you.
Luka Vasic
I like learning new "useless" skills (juggling, hand stands...) and collecting random stuff. I have collect stickers, beer bottles, and miscellaneous cool stuff.
Tyler Martin Grey
@luka_vasic so you're a hoarder 😊just kidding! what's the most random thing you have that make people say "why do you have that?"
Luka Vasic
@vadi Hmm a walking cane even tho i don't need it. And a "super dad" mug filled with shotgun shells. Told you a lot of cool stuff haha.
Stijn van Balen
@luka_vasic Perhaps a useless skill for collection: Started counting my steps on my fingers, and figured I should do that binary (because it is a larger register). Turns out it there are more people doing this:
. Do check your surroundings before you get to 132!
Peter agar
@luka_vasic @sbalen Wow... Please tell me how do you link video or pictures here in the comment section?
Launching soon!
I love learning new things these days. My special interest is in painting.
Max Velin
I love to tend my garden and grow a variety of plants. Right now I am planting roses and I hope that they will decorate my area around the house. It is important that the place for planting roses is dominated by the sun from the east, which can quickly dry out the morning dew. This will reduce the development of fungal diseases. This is for those who might also be thinking about getting into flowering. It is also important to pick a good fertilizer here so that your flowers are as pleasing to the eye as mine are to me.
Kristina M
@max_velin Any gardening tips for indoor basil?
Daniel Engels
history and architecture. Never tried to earn money from these two, but devote most my free time to such reading
Kristina M
I don't know if my interests are "special", but I would love to stop killing my plants and actually grow food like cherry tomatoes & basil. Seriously, it's a lot harder than people make it out to be. I had buzzy the basil - RIP, then wuzzy the basil - RIP, now I'm on fuzzy the basil and he's not looking great...I'm running out of names, so any tips on gardening would be much appreciated.
Vanshika Chaturvedi
Literature- especially the literature of the middle ages I feel that we have become so obsessed with self-help books (which I am not against at all) that we have really forgotten the literary beauty and essence
Fernando Pessagno
I love playing video games, and I also love building them. I've been working on building my own video game for a while now, and it's been a lot of fun.
Jennifer Laura
@fer_momento What type of games are you interested in?
Christopher Paige
I'm interested in playing games, I spend most of my time playing my favorite game: Lost Ark, and I can learn some Life Skills and improve brain function from it.
Ustmo Sryn
There are many gaming lovers who are executing various tasks to get the path of exile currency, nevertheless MMOGAH must be used by them to get currency merely because this particular platform supplies the currency swiftly. If you take a look at this path of exile currency site, you can receive an increasing number of details about the path of exile currency.
Seemeng
There are many players who want to obtain plenty of wow classic tbc gold without performing any activity in the game. It is possible to get tbc gold without executing any activity through the help of the MMOGAH internet site. With the help of this particular , someone can gain more information about wow classic tbc gold.
Theis ing
A robust character is the primary desire of many Lost Ark game lovers, due to which they favor numerous items and upgradable gears in the game. To grab all items and improve gears, lost ark gold is critical for people. By making use of this lost ark gold for sale site, a person can acquire more knowledge about lost ark gold.
Theis ing
A robust character is the primary desire of many Lost Ark game lovers, due to which they favor numerous items and upgradable gears in the game. To grab all items and improve gears, lost ark gold is critical for people. By making use of this site, a person can acquire more knowledge about lost ark gold.
Theis ing
A robust character is the primary desire of many Lost Ark game lovers, due to which they favor numerous items and upgradable gears in the game. To grab all items and improve gears, lost ark gold is critical for people.
Ustmo Sryn
Inside the Elden ring game, avid gamers acquire numerous advantageous items, for example, Weapons, Armor, Shields, Ammunition, Talismans, Consumables, Materials, and much more. The game play becomes far more amusing with the assistance of these items. By making use of this particular https://www.mmogah.com/elden-rin... site, anyone can gain more information regarding elden ring items.
Ustmo Sryn
Within the Elden ring game, avid gamers acquire a number of valuable items, including, Weapons, Armor, Shields, Ammunition, Talismans, Consumables, Materials, plus much more. The game play becomes much more engaging through the help of these items. When online searchers utilize this site, they get more knowledge about cheap elden ring items.