What are some best tools that helps you find emails?

Sharath Kuruganty
18 replies
I know Clearbit Connect but looking for something new in the market.

Replies

Mounir Nejjai
I use dropcontact but haven't tested others yet...
Abhishek N
I use Snov.io and Apollo!
Vedran Rasic
@abhishek_nellikkalaya how do you like snovio? what's the %precision?
Abhishek N
@vedranrasic I use it to get the emails from the websites, it does the job. that's it and the precision POV I only use snov for finding emails from website. Let me know if you have better tool suggestion! happy to check that too
Vedran Rasic
Brace yourself for this one @5harath ๐Ÿ˜Š 1. ClearBit - for HubSpot enhancement 2. LeadDelta - for LinkedIn 1st degree connections 3. Hunter-io - still rocks 4. Apollo & Zoominfo - probably have the most data but 70% accuracy 5. Slintel by 6sense - haven't tried but heard some praise 6. UpLead - steady service over the past 5 years, solid accuracy I know this space quite well as the company I co-founded was in the data + email engagement space. It got acquired in 2020. PRO TIP: Sending your campaigns to personal emails can yield 3-5x better engagement (clicks and replies). ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿš€
Eric Gilmore
Apollo.io and then verify with zerobounce
Vedran Rasic
@hapsize there are so many of these now it's insane... I used neverbounce and whole bunch of services using their credits to offer the same service. Meta ๐Ÿ˜
Vedran Rasic
@hapsize How do you like apollo?
Eric Gilmore
@vedranrasic I love it. A clean and easy to use UI, email sequences with a/b testing, persona search. It has helped me get in touch with companies that benefit from my platform.
Vedran Rasic
@hapsize and they have a pretty lean price... but the part I don't get is how they can offer "โšก Unlimited Email Credits"? Is it because they don't allow export? Because when you say Unlimited in Email engagement that is actually limited by your provider. For example GWorkspace ~300/per inbox effectively.
Cory Crapes
We don't give you email addresses, but we allow you to capture your first-party data from your website visitors and display their email addresses and other profile information in our visitor vault. This is great for companies trying to market to direct consumers(b2c), not just b2b. Check us out: https://www.producthunt.com/post...
Fabian Maume
If you already have the names and companies of the people hunter.io is the option with the best accuracy. If you want email based on LinkedIn search: - Apollo will give data quickly but with low coverage - Web scraping with Phantombuster will give you quite good coverage but slowly.
Luka Vasic
Been using Hunter.io for years, and some good old guessing.
Nicole Ogloza
I got this idea from @timferris: https://www.boomeranggmail.com/h... If that tool doesn't work, his book 4hr workweek also mentions a bunch of tools and ideas you can use for finding emails.
Himanshi Shyam
Techjockey.com provides all the solutions related to software. Here are some of the best email marketing software available for you. Visit- https://bit.ly/3LuNtjH