What are new year resolutions for 2022?

Atul Ghorpade
24 replies
New Year's Resolution for 2022 - 1. Start content creation 2. Reach + $1k/mo 3. Listen podcasts 4. Do some build in public 5. Grow family business 6. Make new friends online 7. Help small businesses to grow online 8. Learn and implement advance things about SEO 9. Improve my personal website 10. Explore Facebook P.s. Please share your resolutions. Thank you. :)

Replies

Jaskiran Kaur
To learn more and to be more healthy and stay alive in this pandemic, hehe.
Farokh Shahabi
1. Write more: Publish 1 article a week 2. Read more: Finish 1 book a month 3. Make Formaloo reach 500K install! Formaloo 2.0 for Mobile 4. Teach no-code tricks to reduce the overhead of startups 5. Lose 10kg
Hussain Effendi
It's always amazing to get your resolutions out in the public. I feel it kind of puts you in an obligation to do it now due to peer pressure. Kind of motivating. I have set daily resolutions. - Spend 30mins on reading at targetting at least 24 books in 2022 (open to any good suggestions but please keep it below a 300-page book; so that my calculations of completing 24 books don't get ruined..hahaha) - Trying to get active on PH and Twitter (Daily engagement) - Staying hydrated (coming from somebody that barely gets in a glass of water a day) - Being updated on daily NEWS (I currently do not follow the news at all) - Making somebody smile
Atul Ghorpade
@heffendi I'm totally agree with you. Your goals are amazing for 2022. good luck! I have one book suggestion for you now. Read "The Go-Giver by Bob Burg". It's not very big. Hope so you will like it.
Hussain Effendi
@atulghorpade Hey! Thanks for the book suggestion, have added it to my list.
Ng Fang Kiang
1. Eat healthily 2. Reach 10k Users at www.jorcus.com (Connect digital nomads and remote workers around the world) 3. Start profitable
Mohsen Kamrani
- Reach + $2k/mo with utopiops.com - Build a community and help each other - Build in public - Improve my soft skill Also best of luck with achieving your goals this year, Atul.
Atul Ghorpade
@m_kamrani These are amazing goals to achieve in 2022. Good luck! Happy new year, Mohsen.
Mohsen Kamrani
@atulghorpade Thanks and happy new year to you too
Jessie
Be the greatest authentic version of myself to serve better Voiaje, https://voiaje.com/, users and their needs and also the people around me :)
Lusine Mkhitaryan
1. Personal and professional improvements through new courses. 2. Learn video editing for a project 3. Launch our project on Product Hunt 4. Grow our startup 🚀 https://uteach.io/ 6. Build a network 7. Help business owners to build their online business through our website builder
Atul Ghorpade
@lusine_mkhitaryan These are amazing goals, Lusine. Good luck! Let me know when are you planning to launch. :)
Mekkie Bansil
1. launch our ebook marketplace 2. don't die of stress 3. make all the money