What are marketing channels and growth hacks that are working for your product?

Ujjwal sukheja
14 replies
One of the marketing channels that is working for me is Twitter Cold DM's as I'm building a tool for indie founders. The growth hack I apply to get more DM's reply is: Sending them the message with the screenshot of his audience asking for that creator's threads to be curated in one wall. Here is the example: Audience: The creator/potential user: What are your working channels and hacks? if you are still figuring it out then comment down your product website and description, I'll happy to give my suggestions.

Replies

Chandan Das
E-mail marketing and Twitter
Ujjwal sukheja
@chandan_shopify That's amazing!! Can you tell me more about your service or product?(a bit curious 😜)
Fabian Maume
Comparison website like G2 & capterra are nice if you have big competitors. Linkedin still works well for me. It is possible to leverage the group in order to bypass the 100 invites limitation.
Ujjwal sukheja
@fabian_maume That's amazing, I've seen many case-study around growing using one of the above comparison websites. I had a question how do you guys measure ROI for this channel(eg: page visitors conversion or quality lead generation) Linkedin is the best organic platform to market any product using cold-outreach
Fabian Maume
@ujjwal_sukheja The 2 main metric I'm looking at are : Web traffic Visit to signup CR The visit to signup CR is a good proxy of the lead quality.
Eithiriel DeMeré
Our ideal customers for @reeviewapp are e-commerce merchants (SMB and enterprise), so any channels in which they spend their time: The Shopify forum, The Shopify Entrepreneurs group on Facebook, and so on.
Ujjwal sukheja
@reeviewapp @nikkielizdemere That's great!! I learn a lot from you and I think you are doing amazing job while sharing this openely and being so grounded person.
Ujjwal sukheja
@new_user_686e6532ec This is indeed the best channel that I feel in a general way.