What all things did you outsource initially when you started your SaaS Product Start-up?

Kapil Gadhire
6 replies

Replies

Yaroslava Antipina πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
Kapil, hi! Sharing my experience. The things you can outsource: - copywriting, translation - targeting (ex. in social media) - community management - SEO The things I cannot recommend to outsourcing: - all strategic ones (go-to-market strategies, pricing, USP, etc.) - analytics (market, audience, competitors research, etc.) - sales process (lead generation - you definitely can use different tools, we did by our team; pre-sales, sales)
Yaroslava Antipina πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@kapilgadhire I wish you good luck with your product launch!
Kapil Gadhire
Thanks @yaroslava This is helpful. Guess we are on the right track then :D
Talia Bender
Hi Kapil! We have initially outsourced skills such as graphic designer, UIUX, copywriting to freelancers. All of our programmers and tech people are in-house. That being said, we've found that it is generally helpful for both a marketing person AND a project manager to oversee outsourced projects. Freelancers are great, but we have gone through several before finding one who maintains a good level of communication and produces high-qual deliverables. For branding, we have outsourced projects here to an agency. They will help us lay the complete base for branding, so that in future designers/copywriters/etc. we hire can continue with a concrete tone of voice, design sense, value prop, etc. I would definitely recommend first determining your branding before starting to create content with external designers, copywriters, etc. 😊 Hope this helps!
Ragini Varma
Outsourced the following so we could focus more on quality leads: 1. Social Media Management 2. Blogs (Content for product discovery becomes extremely important before you launch so there is at least some awareness about your product) I wish I should have outsourced this while building Fynd Platform for brands who want to come online was: - Creatives - Community building (This becomes imperative for any brand to succeed)
Wayne Johnson
We didn't outsource product development, but I don't see anything wrong with that. We have recently started working with multilingual call center services, which has greatly improved the company's rating. Because the quality of customer service has become better and the customers themselves have started to talk about it.