What advice would you give if you had to start over?

Victor
10 replies
I have only been creating content for 10 months when I joined Twitter and have been able to generate $2500. While I create side projects for 10 years without having reached this amount. The advice I would have given myself 10 years ago is to create content, it's not a big deal if you don't get any likes, views... but be consistent.

Replies

Sagar
Create content & be consistent with it.
Anil Meena
yes... create content, be out there, build online presence even before building product
Pascio
I'm 1 month into my Digital Creator journey. What really kickstarted this for me (and helped get my first sale) was to just jump straight into it and build a MVP. So I suppose my advice, would actually be to myself 3 years ago, when I was mindlessly going from one project to another, without actually getting the lift off I needed: Stick with that gut feeling. That one thing you can believe in. Build a prototype or a MVP and launch that shit. You'll learn along the way!
Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
"... create content, it's not a big deal if you don't get any likes, views... but be consistent." - This is truly amazing advice, Victor! Quality content is almost always key to success, as well as smart distribution, and engaging with people in the same industry, and sparking conversations.
Tanoy Chowdhury
Great advice! I would say something similar to myself. I would also add points like don't keep very high expectations. Yes, there are people who go viral, but for most of the content creators out there, the journey is slow and arduous. Lastly, I would also remind myself to not take everything too personally.
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@tanoy27 you’re right about high expectations and taking things personally. Thank you for reminding.
Lusine Mkhitaryan
Build a network, build a presence then market
Vick Vahram Antonyan
Def agree! as GaryVee says - document, don't create :)
Hamed Baatour
doing only one thing over a long period of time is extremely hard and boring but that's called consistency 🤷‍♂️ success takes consistency and that's exactly why success is hard! so just shut up and work 🤫