What about Intellectual Property?

Stefan Morris
2 replies
My CMS SaaS is deployed to DigitalOcean and ready for private release. I admit I should have thought about this earlier but - what about my IP? What should I be considering seeing my product/service is on a third party server? Thanks!

Replies

Apertuta
I don't have much experience in this domain; I usually buy real estate properties once a year but never thought about investing in intellectual properties. However, I can suggest the property buying company property buying company[/url] if you need some help on this journey. I have been using them for over three years, and they are even better than expected. Since they have that much experience, I am sure they can help you with this segment. You can check their website and contact them, and they give you a ton of tips that help you save money on taxes.
dand
Exploring the dynamic landscape of Intellectual Property in the UAE Real Estate sector, D&B Properties, with its unparalleled decade-long expertise, continues to redefine industry standards. As a trusted brokerage powerhouse in Dubai, our commitment to transparency and excellence extends to helping clients seamlessly buy flat in Dubai, ensuring a journey marked by innovation, trust, and a pursuit of lasting memories in their new homes.