WFH, Coffee shop or office

Aj
22 replies
Which one do you prefer and why?

Replies

bradley matson
I've avoided the office for a long time . never worked in one. I do enjoy coffee and a snack anytime . Cafe if you pkease
Teja Kumar
Coffee shop :)
Poornima Krishnan
WFH :) because it provides flexibility , independence and better work life balance !
Christian Pezzin
WFH... well, HOME. It would be WFCS or WFO, no? :)
Amanda Weston
WFH, but walk to coffee shop for a 🧠 break and some ☀️
Srishty Chaudhary
As long as my work is being done on time, I can work from anywhere.
Aidas Bendoraitis
Currently working from home, but in the future I am planning to use coworking spaces. I like coffee shops too, but usually for short-term work, like 1-3 hours.
Ng Fang Kiang
WFH + Coffeeshop. I find that when I'm overwhelmed with work, going to the coffee shop to work can boost my energy. When I went back to home, I've a new fresh energy again for work.
Shubham Dhawan
@jorcus 100% this. At times when I'm just exhausted or out of ideas at home, going for just 2-3 hours to the coffee shop helps a lot
Launching soon!
For me, it's either WFH or Office, a coffee shop could create many distractions.
Shubham Dhawan
Coffee shops for getting in the zone
Simeon Ivanov
Office for me. During the most restrictive lockdown in my city I had to work from home. The thing I found to be most difficult was to differentiate my workspace from my home. After the day was done, any problems I faced professionally seemed to linger in the room. I believe in dedicated spaces for specific tasks. The office gives me a break from home, and home is where I get a break from work in general.
Edgar
WFH but if I need to really focus coffee shop
Cathy Patalas
coffee shop because I can change them more often and work in a different environment, whereas in an office sometimes it's harder to concentrate for me personally
Srishty Chaudhary
I would love the combination of WFH and office. This works best for me as this will allow me to work closely with my colleagues while giving time at home.