We settled for 8th but we gain much more than that.

Tsz Hoi Lee
19 replies
Hey there! Lee from Jupitrr. Early this Tuesday, we launched on Product Hunt! A small recap: We had a great start but dropped a bit to the mid-table battle after few hours. Finally settled for 8th on a rather competitive day. All those above were well-funded & connected company. I'm proud and thanks for those who rooted for us (90 comments!) Most importantly, we did have a decent conversion hitting our target. And the surprise part: Our product is loved and liked by some of the early adopters. They shared it on social media including a youtube video which drives in extremely large amount of sign ups on our website. We never expected this - Extremely grateful. With all the valuable feedback received from Product Hunt's users, we now have to get our hands dirty on development. Hopefully, I will write up a blog soon to record all the efforts and ups/downs in this launch. Exciting time ahead! Feel free to reach out if you need to know more!

Replies

Well done and congrats again on the launch!
Tsz Hoi Lee
@maxwellcdavis Thanks! And looking forward to yours! Let me know when you got your plan!
Mario Sanchez Moreno
Great news, Lee. I will continue following Jupitrr
Mario Sanchez Moreno
@tszhoi_19 Thanks! My email pro, mario.sanchez@hypermedialab.com and explore business among our companies
Tsz Hoi Lee
@mario_sanchez_moreno Thanks! Will keep you updated, HypermediaLAB seems like very interesting!
NotesbyHugh
Congrats! The most important part is the feedback and support shown from your early adopters. A true success! Good luck with it!
Tsz Hoi Lee
@hugh_dawkins Very True! It helps clearing off our direction and validating a lot of things.
Alexandre Contador
Those are great news. Keep pushing forward, more victories to come.
Tsz Hoi Lee
@alexdigitalmkt Definitely, we're looking forward to days ahead.
Ira GI
Congratulations on the launch!
Tsz Hoi Lee
@ira_gi Thanks for supporting! Let me know if you need anything!
Tsz Hoi Lee
@david_kamwana Thanks for supporting! Let me know if you need anything!
Pascio
Congrats on the launch!
Atul Ghorpade
Product idea is amazing. You deserved top 3. Still 8th also okay. Keep it up.
Margarita Shvetsova
Hi Lee! Glad to hear you got surprise bonuses from the launch :D that's the most important part, not getting to the top! (if I remember correctly, you launched on one of the competitive days when it's tough to get to the top). Congratulations on doing so well with getting many new users and feedback! I would love to read your article! I have recently published mine with my learnings after our launch. Here it is, in case you've missed it ;) https://alconost.medium.com/how-... PS: 8th place is also a good result because you appeared in the Product Hunt newsletter on the next day after your launch :)