We reached 1,000 new visitors on Getlanding.io and 91 subscribers on the waiting list.

Alexey Shashkov
33 replies
Hey, Product Hunt. 👋 This is a short #BuildInPublic update about my work on Getlanding. 1. We reached 1,000 new visitors on Getlanding.io and 91 subscribers on the waiting list. 2. +218 new visitors and +21 new subscribers came the last week (Sep 19 – 25). 3. We're going to launch our MVP with the first beta users in a few days. Stay tuned and join beta too.

Replies

Benoit Chambon
Congrats!!! Keep doing man
Alina Ihnatiuk
My congratulations!
Alexey Shashkov
@antonovna Hey, Alina. Thanks for your support! What are you working on now as a Social Media Marketer?
NotesbyHugh
Congrats! Love seeing posts like these! Just signed up as a beta user :)
Dave Bain
Great stuff. What channel(s) did you decide to experiment with to drum up awareness and interest?
Alexey Shashkov
@davob @janinah Dave, Janinah, hey guys! Thanks for this question. Actually, we decided to experiment with social on Twitter + LinkedIn + Product Hunt + Indie Hackers + YC Startup School Forum + Quora + Facebook. What about your channels?
Janinah
@shashcoffe haven't launched yet. However, once my website is up and running I'm hoping to be taking a similar approach to you e.g. creating posts on Indie Hackers, LinkedIn, Product Hunt etc.
Alexey Shashkov
@janinah Yeah, Janinah! I hope you'll do it very well! When are you going to launch?
Janinah
@shashcoffe Thank you! As for my launch - I'm working on my website over the next week as did my logos last night. So hoping to do a soft launch over the next month or so.
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Congrats Alexey! Sounds exciting, can't wait to see your beta launch!
Leah Angles
Wow, Congrats!!
Bharat Pasam
Congratulations!! Best of luck
Nic Rosental
That's great, congrats! I'm on the waitlist now and waiting :)
Paul Mit
Great result, Alex!
David J. Kim
Congratulations Alexey! How are you feeling now?
Alexey Shashkov
@between_team Thanks David! We're preparing our MVP to launch. What about you, man?
eg21
Congratulations! Great job!! This trend is strong!