We reached 1,000 new visitors on Getlanding.io and 91 subscribers on the waiting list.

Alexey Shashkov
33 replies
Hey, Product Hunt. πŸ‘‹ This is a short #BuildInPublic update about my work on Getlanding. 1. We reached 1,000 new visitors on Getlanding.io and 91 subscribers on the waiting list. 2. +218 new visitors and +21 new subscribers came the last week (Sep 19 – 25). 3. We're going to launch our MVP with the first beta users in a few days. Stay tuned and join beta too.

Replies

Benoit Chambon
Congrats!!! Keep doing man
Alexey Shashkov
@benoit_chambon Thanks, Benoit. I appreciate your support, man!
Alina Ihnatiuk
My congratulations!
Alexey Shashkov
@antonovna Hey, Alina. Thanks for your support! What are you working on now as a Social Media Marketer?
Alina Ihnatiuk
@shashcoffe Working on a crypto art project :)
NotesbyHugh
Congrats! Love seeing posts like these! Just signed up as a beta user :)
Alexey Shashkov
@hugh_dawkins Hi, Hugh! Much appreciated! I really love your support!
Dave Bain
Great stuff. What channel(s) did you decide to experiment with to drum up awareness and interest?
Alexey Shashkov
@davob @janinah Dave, Janinah, hey guys! Thanks for this question. Actually, we decided to experiment with social on Twitter + LinkedIn + Product Hunt + Indie Hackers + YC Startup School Forum + Quora + Facebook. What about your channels?
Janinah
@shashcoffe haven't launched yet. However, once my website is up and running I'm hoping to be taking a similar approach to you e.g. creating posts on Indie Hackers, LinkedIn, Product Hunt etc.
Alexey Shashkov
@janinah Yeah, Janinah! I hope you'll do it very well! When are you going to launch?
Janinah
@shashcoffe Thank you! As for my launch - I'm working on my website over the next week as did my logos last night. So hoping to do a soft launch over the next month or so.
Janinah
@davob good question @shashcoffe I was had the same question πŸ€”
Cica-Laure MbappΓ©
Congrats Alexey! Sounds exciting, can't wait to see your beta launch!
Alexey Shashkov
@cica_laure_mbappe I really appreciate your support, Cica-Laure=) Thanks. And stay tuned=)
Bharat Pasam
Congratulations!! Best of luck
Alexey Shashkov
@bharatpasam Thanks a lot, Bharat! I really appreciate your replies, man!
Nic Rosental
That's great, congrats! I'm on the waitlist now and waiting :)
Alexey Shashkov
@nicdev It’s nice to hear that, Nic! I really appreciate it!
Paul Mit
Great result, Alex!
David J. Kim
Congratulations Alexey! How are you feeling now?
Alexey Shashkov
@between_team Thanks David! We're preparing our MVP to launch. What about you, man?
eg21
Congratulations! Great job!! This trend is strong!