We just launched on Product Hunt! What should I do next?

Raymond Huang
16 replies
Hello guys! We just launched our product Poppy Shopping App on product hunt and what else should I do to get more feedback? I found there's no comment or recommendation left until now. Hope you guys can help to leave more feedback. THX!! Check product hunt: https://www.producthunt.com/post... Check official website: www.poppyapps.com

Replies

Hemant Warier
When we launched Notesally on Product Hunt, we did a few things to help build our community and get early adopters. We reached out to relevant communities and websites, participated in online discussions, and created a blog post about product launch strategy on Product Hunt and videos about Notesally. We're happy to say that it worked and we continue to see great results from our efforts. (https://www.producthunt.com/post...) 1. Keep track of any early adopter offers that come your way. We noticed a few people reached out asking us to be an early adopter of their product during the launch and for a few days after. We made sure we collated all such requests in a spreadsheet so that we can talk to them and make a decision. 2. Thanking our contacts for their support was the least we could do. We really appreciate all the help we received. We know that gratitude goes a long way in strengthening human relationships. 3. The Product Hunt community is a great place to share your learnings with others. Why not blog about it or answer questions in discussions about how to create a product launch strategy? Sharing your knowledge can help others succeed. 4. It's important to stay in touch with your contacts in the spreadsheet and take the relationship further. If you find anything that might interest them, share it with them. If you know they've launched a product, upvote it without them asking for it and drop a kind note on their inbox. In short, stand by your community as they stood for you.
Raymond Huang
@hemantwarier Thanks for your sharing Hemant! Will try your suggestions!
Piotr Pawłowski
Try to comment on different products and make contact with other hunters. You can propose them upvote for an upvote. I'm launching on Monday so we can help each other ;)
Piotr Pawłowski
@raymond_huang3 we are launching today, can we count on your vote or comment? :)
Raymond Huang
@piotr_pawlowski congrats! definitely will upvote you later!
Fabian Maume
You can list your startup on all those places: startuptabs.com startupbuffer.com crunchbase.com f6s.com startupproject.org startupstash.com startupranking.com www.startups-list.com 10words.io startupresources.io www.betabound.com Also monitor Product hunt discussion, it can be a good way to get extra exposure post launc.
Lidia Vijga
@fabian_maume Thanks for sharing this list!!! I just submitted my product (www.decklinks.com) to startupresources.io and startupstash.com under fundraising and sales.
Raymond Huang
@fabian_maume wow cool list! thanks for your advice Fabian!
Enola VEDOVOTTO
Comment some conversation on PH, list your startup on the most qualified website, echange on PH and LinkedIn and start to grow your community !
Lidia Vijga
I just upvoted! If you are looking fore more feedback, I'd start showing this to your potential users or collaborate with fashion influencers on instagram or tiktok, could be great acquisition channels for you.
Raymond Huang
@londonvi wow thanks! That'll be great! I really need more feedback. How can I reach out you?
Lidia Vijga
@raymond_huang3 You can connect with me on Twitter @byvi_co