We just had an amazing launch

Nim Ron
35 replies
Hello once again, Product Hunt community! Yesterday, after months of hard work and preparation, my team and I finally launched Amy. And what a launch it was! Within the first 24 hours, we saw: 729 Upvotes 212 Comments 20 Reviews 2036 Unique visitors to our website not to mention, ranking #1 product of the day! I'd like to thank this community for your support, we couldn't have done it without you. Excited for what's to come! Read about our journey to #1 at: https://myamy.io/post/paying-it-... Check out Amy for free at: myamy.io Support our launch at: https://www.producthunt.com/post...

Replies

I saw Amy when it came out and I was thinking about it the rest of the afternoon. What a great product, good work!
Nim Ron
@maxine_buchert That's amazing to hear Maxine! Thank you :)
Connor Jewiss
Congrats again on such a successful launch on PH and for getting so many installs. Really looking forward to reading that piece.
Nim Ron
@connorjewiss Thanks Connor! We're on it :)
Kas Szatylowicz
Nicely done!!! Congrats, Nim & the team! Looking forward to your post on the best tips/strategies!
Nim Ron
@kas_szatylowicz Thanks Kas! Working on it :)
Atul Ghorpade
Great work, team! Congrats once again for #1.
Cory Crapes
Congrats on a well organized and executed launch. I am so impressed with the transparency from all of you over at Amy. You've really helped the PH community. Looking forward to reading all about it.
Nim Ron
@cory_crapes Hey Cory! Thank you for your kind words. Our playbook should be released this week, stay tuned :)
Erdinc
seems like well fed stomach serves you better :) congrats!
Nim Ron
@rdnckky haha! Looks like it did the trick :)
Markus Jenul
Congrats team!! love the solution and learned a lot from your launch!
Nim Ron
@markus_jenul1 Thanks Markus! Glad to hear :)
David J. Kim
Huge congrats Nim! Getting to #1 is tough.
Nim Ron
@between_team Thank you David! Yes, we certainly had to prepare quite a bit :)
Shushanik Shahbazyan
Congrats) We're going to launch on 19 January. I hope to share good results with the community too
Nim Ron
Hi @shushanik_shahbazya! Looks to me like you did amazingly! Congrats to you too :)
Michel raugh
congrats for your successful launching products
Alberto Rizzoli
Congratulations once again! And congrats for rating #2 Product of the Week! :)
Nim Ron
@albertorizzoli Thank you and thank you! :)
Andrew E
Nicely done! How many users did that turn out to be?
Nim Ron
@andrew_lvlf About 1,500 new users since launch :)
Andrew E
@nimrodron great job! Let us know how conversions go please
Nik Hazell
Thanks for sharing @nimrodron, super interesting! I guess I'd maybe have expected more than 2000 visitors from a #1 ranking product - was it inline with what you'd hoped for?
Anushree Sadhu
Hey there, congratulations on your successful launch! Was wondering if you've posted that summary yet? Looking forward to read it :)
Nim Ron
Hey! Blog post with our insights is live: https://myamy.io/post/paying-it-... Hope you find it helpful :)