We are looking for founders/creators who would like to share their story + info about their startup

Martina Hackbartt
18 replies
Hey there, Hunters! Hope you are having a great Monday so far😊 My team and I are preparing a series of interviews with startups members (preferably founders or creators, but it's not 100% necessary). Our main idea is not only to inspire other to-be-entrepreneurs but also to connect different startups that might find some solutions on other startups :) Let me know if you're interested so I can put you on the list and arrange a short meeting to know each other! Ways of getting in touch with me πŸ“©: -My email: martina.hackbartt@reskript.com -My LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/mart... If you have any questions you can of course let me know! And I would really appreciate it if you could tell me (on this discussion) what your startup is about in one sentence :) Talk to you soon, Martina

Replies

nilova.pande@qinaps.com
Hello Martina, I am Co-founder Qinaps - a hybrid knowledgebase management and document generation tool. Like a mix of mapping and documentation while sharing content via links. We are based out of France! I would love to catch up over a short call. Or if you want to speak with the founder Laurent Ponthieu, i could arrange that too! He's the brain behind the application :)
Martina Hackbartt
@nilova_pande Hi Nilova! I'd love to catch up with you (or Laurent, as you prefer) and get to know more about Qinaps! Here's the link to my calendly, feel free to book a call for whenever it fits you best: https://calendly.com/hackbarttma... Have a good weekend!
Mert Baser
Hey Martina, would love to be part of this concept! TransferChain is a cloud for all your data that is invisible to everyone but You.
Martina Hackbartt
@mertbaser Hi, Mert! It's great to hear you're interested in taking part of our project :) could you send me an email or Linkedin message so we can stay in touch and arrange a meeting? Would love to hear more about you and your business!
Tom Martchek
Happy to help and help out future founders! I do similar talks at my alma mater, so this is an easy one. I'll shoot you a note separately.
Martina Hackbartt
@tmartchek Hi Tom! Would love to have you on board :) let's keep in touch
Jitendra Pal
Twitter jobs board [https://threej.in/twitter-jobs] help job seekers to easily browse and filter tweets with job offers according to their skill and job location.
Sindhu Shivaprasad
Hi Martina, I could get a hold of my org's founder for this if you're still open to it! I'll send you an email, but here's some quick info: Pause is a time-off management tool for startups, agencies, and remote teams that balances employee wellbeing, transparency, and better team communication around time off.
Martina Hackbartt
@sindhushivaprasad Hi Sindhu! I'd love to have Pause on our series of interviews. Time off is so important! Looking forward to hearing from you :)
Kausambi Manjita
hey Martina loving this. Pinging you :)
Martina Hackbartt
@kmanjita Looking forward to hearing from you! :)
Shubham Rawal
Hey Martina, happy to be a part of your project. StockPe is simplifying financial education for young Indians in a fun way.
Nick
Hi Martina, If you're still open to this, I could get hold of my founders and connect with you. Dropping you an email. Talk Soon, Nick
Martina Hackbartt
@nick_mapup Hi Nick! Just replied to your email. We'd love to have you on board! :)
Nick
@martina_hackbartt Hi Martina! Thank you for responding. Would respond with details.
Lenin Rajaram
Traditional woodcarvings as Physical NFT with proof of authentication.
Trey Chong
Hi Martina, I'm the co-founder of instantlogodesign.com - an AI-powered logo design maker, helping small businesses to create professional logos. I'd love to share more if this is still open. Cheers.
Craig Smith
HI Martina. If the offer still stands we would love to tell you about the early journey of Decidable. Decidable translates complex Google Analytics data into east to read + understand short story insights Thanks, Craig + Mike