Users of meditation apps: what app do you use?

Also, what is your favorite feature on the app? Or what do you like about it the most?

Replies

Andrii Kpyto
I tried Calm and, to be honest, was not impressed. Have no idea why this app is on the best, it kind of... Just app, nothing special inside.
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
@kpyto Possibly because they have some meditations guided by celebrities, like Camila Cabello and Shawn Mendes πŸ€” What's admirable is that they really have a ton of meditations and many categories of them. But, yes, otherwise it is pretty basic for a meditation app.
Anna Mandziuk πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦
I recently wrote an article about developing a meditation app for which I had to research other apps a loooot. Since then, I played with Headspace and calm for some time, I really enjoy animation and design as well as how they group their meditations.
Ste
Headspace really does it for me. Looks like a very busy space to start an app tbh but definitely a niche worth exploring!
Benjamin Leitz
I got started with Headspace. Its very good to get introduced to the topic. Now I am a big fan (and paying customer) of Sam Harris's "Waking up". The introductory course is very profound and the thinkers that he invites as "guests" are fantastic! For anyone who is open to play with new tools: I just created a little chatGPT-based tool to create personalized guided meditations :) Always open to feedback https://www.meditai.app/