Truth or dare? 😈

Benoit Chambon
74 replies
Let's play in "remote mode"😜 Answer "truth" or "dare" just below, and one of us give you something to tell or a challenge to achieve this week!

Replies

Benoit Chambon
@suheyla_seker cats of course. Used to have a dog at my parent's, but since I discovered having a cat I prefer them so much 🥰
Süheyla Şeker
@benoit_chambon I live in Turkey and there are so many cats in my university. They usually want to stole my food, so I'm closer to be a dog lover.🥰
Benoit Chambon
@gabriele_jusaityte achieve at least 2 goals from your list this week 💪 💪 💪
Gabrielė Jusaitytė
@benoit_chambon I'm late to brag, but I made it! I finished the book I was reading and went through all the little details of my new project, and got it ready for early adopters! 🙌
Benoit Chambon
@shivam_ramphal this week, you have to call every person you often forget to and whose the pandemic keeps apart from you! 🥰
Shivam Ramphal
😂😂😂😂@benoit_chambon, some of those conversation will definitely be eventful
Benoit Chambon
@wekh what's your biggest success in 2020?
Cezary Dobrowolski
@benoit_chambon Well, EmployPlan.com basicly :D Great success, clients knocking to all the doors and breaking in through the roof. :)
Benoit Chambon
@jpere96 Try a "30min" method this week: spend only 30mins per task, in order to optimize your concentration, and see if you're more productive 😉
Benoit Chambon
@ayaka_matsuura Try a "15min" method this week: spend only 15mins per task, in order to optimize your concentration, and see if you're more productive 😉 (you can share your results with @jpere96 's ones😉)
Cica-Laure Mbappé
Truth! (omg I'm scared 😅)
Cica-Laure Mbappé
@benoit_chambon I love plants, I have at least 30 at home! One day, one of them caught a disease and contaminated the one next to it. I couldn't save them. I'm good at plants so I was not prepared for such a failure 😞 So I studied more about plants and bought new ones 😉
Benoit Chambon
@cica_laure_mbappe crap... you'll be able to plant an entire forest in your home someday haha!
Benoit Chambon
@cica_laure_mbappe Hahaha! Don't worry, it's quite simple: tell us your 2020 biggest failure 🤔
Benoit Chambon
@elysha_cmt discover 5 new artists in a music genre you usually do not like😝
Benoit Chambon
@gabe__perez😈😈😈 watch "The Hobbit" trilogy in one-shot this weekend (not the director's cut, I'm not a monster haha)
Benoit Chambon
@kallia_kypriotaki one weekend without eating meat🥦 will you be able to?
Kallia Kypriotaki
@benoit_chambon Piece of cake, I already try to do so every now and then 💪
Benoit Chambon
@varun_goyal1 no coffee during two days haha! (good luck man😛)
Benoit Chambon
@karan_lodha No Instagram, no Facebook, no Twitter during two days!