Traditional Coding or No-code?

Akriti Vyas
22 replies
I am curious to know what you choose

Replies

Domhnall O' Hanlon
I work for a low-code/no-code company so I might be biased 😂 It depends on what you're trying to build and, importantly, who you're building for. Are you working on a personal project or trying to get an MVP set up quickly? What are your requirements around web or mobile?
Akriti Vyas
@domhnall_o_hanlon hahah I also work for low-code/no-code product that's why I know how easy this technology has made the life of non-tech people hassle-free.
Jonathan Massabni
ouf so many variables to take into consideration. For the simplest answer, probably no-code for quick MVP release when resources are limited. Hesitating between the two?
Akriti Vyas
@jonathanm yes you are right, when resources are limited no-code helps. In my case, I am not that tech-savvy, that's why would go with no-code
Jonathan Massabni
@akriti_vyas great approach! If you haven't decided yet, it looks like Bubble is a good option for responsive apps and Adalo for native apps
Mahak from Outgrow
I guess people who don't know coding will definitely choose No-code and people who know to code definitely choose code as they can be creative with that. Still, I believe both go hand in hand as you cant completely ignore code, to make a no-code platform you still need coding unless it is an AI-driven platform.
Akriti Vyas
@mahak Yes you are right. But I feel no-code has made many non-tech people life easier, for example, now business users can easily integrate data from multiple sources to a single repository without taking help of the developers, all thanks to data integration tools.
Mahak from Outgrow
@akriti_vyas True, no code is really a revolution for businesses especially for startups as it will reduce both time and resources at the same time. As I said earlier both no code and code work hand in hand as to make data integration tools, you also need coding at some point of time.
Daniel Leal
No Code is the future. I think of no code as the way to unlock human potential.
Akriti Vyas
@daniel_leal Yes, coders are making non-code products for making the life of non-coders hassle-free when it comes to dealing with technology.
Ruben Lozano
As a marketer, definitely no-code solutions. I found myself the way to work and do stuff without coding or data knowledge. However, I started to learn HTML, CSS, JavaScript and Python because it will help me to connect dots between all the work I do. That is a short answer, but there build things by no-code tools you have to adapt with the solution you have without personalising and optimising the end product. What do you think?
Akriti Vyas
@rubenlozanome I totally agree with you. One thing I have experienced with no-code products. When you use these products consistently, you will gradually get the understanding of codes and the terminologies even if you have no knowledge of coding.
Ruben Lozano
@akriti_vyas yes, right? I didn't think about it but that is true. Slowly you are getting some concepts and start to see the frameworks behind that. :)
Sofia Yushin
Depends on the product. If you are building a complex multi-location, taxation, language marketplace, then you should consider traditional coding on most modern tech stack.
Akriti Vyas
@sofia_khomutova1 You are right, but there are products in the market that are built to solve the complex data problems are helping non-tech business users at a good level.
Ste
I've started learning code because no-code tools were frustrating for me. I'd rather build something from scratch the way I want it. I know this is not accessible to everyone, but I've found it more rewarding. I've used any page builder I could get my hands on, but I think no tools are there quite yet imo. And for quick MVPs, I've found that actually talking to people instead of building something works better. When I start building, I know already know there's a problem that needs solving.
Akriti Vyas
@stelian_dobrescu1 No-code tools that are designed by keeping user experience in mind will never frustrate users. The no-code tools that you had used might be bad in user experience. But I suggest you to give a try to no-code tools because they can save your time, efforts and also work for you as the helping hands .
Eudald Camprubi
I think no-code and low-code is how most of the applications will be done in the near future. With the crazy salary of developers today, lots of companies will use "citizen developers" to build their own software.
Yakub Jakariya
A premium package has been made available due to the high demand for https://topfollowapkdl.com . However, paying for Instagram followers may not be desirable for everyone. Fortunately, there is a solution in the form of the Top Follow Mod App. This application offers a modified version that provides unlimited coins for the year 2023.
Molly Morales
Brought to you by Molly Morales, FilmPlus Apk is your gateway to endless streaming adventures with an extensive library of movies and TV shows. In this concise guide, we'll reveal how to maximize your experience with this user-friendly app. https://filmplusapks.com Ready to elevate your viewing journey? Let's dive in!
Louise Dennis
Hi, I'm Louise Dennis, mastermind behind TikTokPlus. Transforming TikTok, one app at a time. Discover more at https://tiktox18.com !