πŸ† Top 3 of your favorite online collaboration tools

Evelina Radoycheva
20 replies
Our teams are more virtual than ever before. So, I was wondering... What are your favorite online collaboration tools? Bonus points for free tools!

Replies

Jasper
ProofHub Slack Canva
Evelina Radoycheva
@harmandhaliwal I've checked ProofHub once. Looks cool.What's the feature you use the most?
Matthew Johnson
Tandem 2.0 is by far my favorite tool for remote work and collaboration. Instantly jump on a call or screenshare with anyone on your team, do virtual co-working, etc.
Ilko Kacharov [Team-GPT]
The collaboration tools enhance our team communication and help us express ourselves better. At Camplight we're quite tech-savvy so we use tons of saas based products such as: - Trello - Slack - Miro - Canva - Google Docs/Sheets - Google Meet / 3veta Meet We've also built some of the tools we need but haven't found on the market such as: - Assista - time tracking for Trello - Moodlight - social-emotional learning platform
Erdinc
github, miro, liear.app
Joseph V. Lawrence
Not really my Top 3, just what I have used at work: Skype - cool emoticons Google Workspace - ok, the call function seems too much of a hassle Teams - horrible UI, mobile app doesn't work for me
Evelina Radoycheva
@joeviscious Forget Teams, it's so last year. Check out 3veta. Pretty UI and the mobile app always work!
Jonathan Massabni
Google Drive Slack Trello
Evelina Radoycheva
@jonathanm what would we do without Slack?! Such a great tool.
soylakate
Mine are TMetric for time tracking and time off requests, Jira for task and project management, Microsoft Teams for communication.
Evelina Radoycheva
@soylakate TMetric is great. I've heard that some people have issues with the Teams mobile app. Do you use it on mobile?
Evelina Radoycheva
Here's my list: 3veta for team meetings Trello for project management Slack for communication
SUYOG SAVALKAR
1. Notion 2. Asana 3. JamBoard
Cailyn Yong
slack, asana, notion!! always use those three for task management
Pritam Nanda
Hi. In the work front, Slack is definitely one of the best. However, if you are looking for a cool new collaboration tool that can be used both at work and with friends and family, then I suggest you check out Findz. Findz lets you collect bookmarks, files, links, photos, videos from the web, popular apps, or even your phone gallery. You can then get together with friends to plan trips, parties, shopping and more. We are launching the app on Product Hunt soon. Follow the link to know more. https://www.producthunt.com/upco...
ClΓ©ment Rog
1. Slite 2. Linear 3. Figma 4. Miro