Tips for moving PH engagement to product downloads?

Daniel Baum
6 replies
Hi everyone! What are the best ways to get PH users to actually DOWLOAD your product? I'm planning a PH launch for my company, Sleek (https://www.onsleek.com/). After people engage on PH, I want to encourage them to download the Sleek Chrome extension... after all, what's the point of launching if people don't download the product! I'm thinking of a few different tactics: - referal deals for PH viewers (either a link or special code - which is better?) - referal deals for inviting friends - individual messages to each person commenting on my PH launch Any other suggestions??? Thanks!

Replies

Santiago
Great topic. I guess we're all trying to find that answer. How about we start with "I download yours, you download mine?". www.itsonmeet.com
Bharat Pasam
Interesting question about converting PH leads to customers. I think some will convert but most will provide feedback that will help you build a better product....and hopefully get more downloads. I would say focus on the feedback and the downloads will come.
Daniel Baum
@bharatpasam Totally fair, feedback drives the best product and product drives customers!
Yami San
One of the websites Hdhub4u that gives all movies to view in full HD is Movie Blogger.