This is how Zapier is brings in 1.5 million monthly organic traffic

Jaume Ros
12 replies
Zapier to me proves 1 thing - content is still king. Theres a lot news in the SEO space, about new updates and new ranking factors that should be focused on. But at the end of the day - if you don't provide great content (it doesn't matter how perfectly optimized your website is) you won't get far. Zapier´s content strategy is phenomenal and something we can all learn from. I made a full video about it:
Are you guys using your blogs in the same way? What do you guys think of this strategy? I'd love to know your thoughts!

Replies

Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
Awesome video! Subscribed!
Atul Ghorpade
Zapier's internal linking strategy is awesome. I like how you explain SEO strategies of SaaS companies. Keep sharing. P.s. Which company is next? Just curious. :)
Jaume Ros
@atulghorpade Its a surprise!! Do you have any companies you'd like to see?
Atul Ghorpade
@jaume_ros2 Currently, I am very active on IH, PH, Reddit, Medium, Notion....Would like to see their SEO strategy. That's all from my side!
Krist
Great Job Jaume, your SEO strategy breakdown is really well.
GamerSeo
This guy is great
Anna Mandziuk 🇺🇦
What do you use to record your screen and yourself? It looks and sounds amazing! I used Loom a couple of times, but during the editing process it was messing up my audio constantly :(
Jaume Ros
@anna_mandziuk It's actually a bit of a mess. But i use quicktime to record my screen while i record myself with the camera. I have an editor that puts everything together and adds the little bubble with my head to the screen recording. Wish I could help more!!