Third-party Cookie Conundrum

Davor Kolenc
4 replies
Are you using third-party cookies alternatives? You should start testing what is best for your brand. ❗️👉 It is already recommended not to use them at all and by the end of 2024. we won't be able to anyway. Are you implementing any kind of plan for replacing them? Here are 8 alternatives I came across that you might want to test out this year (test more of them, all of them, ideally: 🎯Identity solutions 🎯Google’s Privacy Sandbox 🎯First party data 🎯Publisher Provided Identifiers (PPIDs) 🎯Contextual advertising 🎯Data Pools or Data Clean Rooms 🎯User Identity Graphs 🎯Digital Fingerprinting

Replies

Christian C
I'm currently looking for cookieless solutions for analytics and ads tracking - any suggestion?
Davor Kolenc
@chriscarex As i understand it, nobody really knows what the best solution is. Found this article that names the alternatives and offers a solution to try out all the different things. So maybe start from there in your search... I am searching for solutions as well :)
Tasbin Tasfia
We've cracked the problem with our all in one server side pixel, Marktag for cookieless era! 🍪 Which is GDPR compliant.