"The key to time management is to see the value of every moment." - Menachem Mendel Schneerson.

Elena Cirera
12 replies
Can you share a similar quotation for time management?

Replies

"Until you value yourself, you will not value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it." - M. Scott Peck It's crucial to learn put yourself first before all else (including time), it's the key to true success.
Elena Cirera
@maxine_buchert Exactly, until you do not realize your value, you will not recognize the value of your time.
"Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent, and not enough time on what is important." - Steven Covey
Victoria Isla
"It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time" - Steve Jobs
Alina Ihnatiuk
"The shorter way to do many things is to only do one thing at a time." - Mozart
Launching soon!
"It's not enough to be busy, so are the ants. The question is, what are we busy about?" -- Henry David Thoreau
Elena Cirera
@saqib301 Are you talking about Smart Work?
Jennifer
"Be not afraid of growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still" - Chinese Proverb This reminds me that value does not derive from how many things we do, it is determined by what we do that truly matters and will stand the test of time.
Wiktoria Jaszcza
@jennifer00 @elena_cirera And similar to this: Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” ― Earl Nightingale I've known it since I was a kid (hand painted on the classroom wall). Powerful to me.
Ira GI
"The bad news is time flies. The good news is you're the pilot." -- Michael Altshuler
Ankita kaudare
Time Is The Key. If You Lose It, You Lose The Entry and Track To Your Life's Door.