The Day after launch

Aaron Shmidman
19 replies
Hey PH! I hope to be launching here soon and am doing my research. I haven't found anything online for what people do after their launch? Did you send a thank you note to all the upvotes? Did you comb over all the comments and organize all the feedback? Looking for your best tips and tricks in the comments so don't hold back!

Replies

Alexey Shashkov
Hey Aaron. That's a good topic. What's your plan for the Day after Launch? Which To-Dos are you going to do?
Xavier Coiffard
I wrote a whole blog post about it! https://blog.spreadtheworld.net/... In a few bullet points:  - Engage with your upvoters, and with the PH community more! - Tell the story of your launch on your blog/twitter… - Check the directories of alternatives to your product and ask for an update
Aaron Shmidman
@angezanetti Thanks for sharing from your wisdom!
Rachel Levitz
Good luck on the launch!
Pascio
- Showcase your results and thank the community - Log the results and analyse it for next launch or update. - Develop relationships with launch day customers and get their honest feedback. - Do a giveaway for those who never got your product.
Fabian Maume
I updated the product roadmap based on comments. I made a copy of some comments to add to our customer testimonial.
Hamed Baatour
tweet pretend it was the best thing that ever happened to you, say it was super easy and nothing wrong happened during the launch. write a post claiming that you earned X $ in just 24 hours and drive more traffic to your website. Go on podcasts and fake that you have made it! being sarcastic but not far from reality unfortunately 🤔
Diana Kisling
We just launched the product today and our next actions for tomorrow are: - Announcement popup on the homepage (PH gives you this option on the platform) - Real-time responsiveness to engage with the audience and get in touch with them later - Additional traffic sources like emails or ads to cover more users
RICHARD TIWA
Hi @aaron_shmidman , thanks for starting this space. I'm also new here and will be dropping a launch in the next few days. These comments are so insightful, thank y'all. I'd also love to know the best approaches to take pre-launch to achieve success at launch.
Manoj Ranaweera
Not yet launched www.skilledup.life (free talent for tech startups) through Product Hunt, so no experience to share. Are you synching going live with mentioning on Product Hunt? I went live on 1 Aug 2020 and feel that we are still not quite ready for PH.
Kevin hawks
I will be waiting for your research complete I wrote some info about activated alumina balls must give your feed back visit: https://kexing-chemical.com/prod...