The best book you've ever read as entrepreneur? - Here's mine

Subin Heo
4 replies
Hello PH! One of the biggest reason I want to be part of start up scene is that I always can find something to learn, mostly with heavy pressure to learn fast as you can. As a college graduate founder, I always tried to read as many as possible. And here's my reading list that I treasure. Please share yours too! 1. Zero to one, Peter Thiel 2. The Hard Thing About Hard Things, Ben Horowitz 3. The Right It: Why So Many Ideas Fail and How to Make Sure Yours Succeed, Alberto Savoia 4. Logical thinking, Hanako Teruya, Keiko Okada 5. Hacking Growth: How Today's Fastest-Growing Companies Drive Breakout Success, Morgan Brown and Sean Ellis 6. Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of Nike, Phil Knight

Replies

Gleb Braverman
High Growth Handbook by Elad Gil Crossing the Chasm AntiFragile Who Gets What and Why
Subin Heo
Hello Gleb! THank you for sharing - I will check out all of them this weekend :) Can't wait!
Wael Khattar
Start with Why The Lean Startup Nasim Taleb's Incerto generally changed my perception of the world The Challenger Sale
Neil Ashman
Extreme Ownership. How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win (Willink and Leif). Definitely not for everyone and especially not for entrepreneurs that prefer not be held accountable!