Text Editors

Daria
15 replies
Hi, everyone! What text editors do you ususally use? What do you like most about them? Is there any functins you lack in text editors? Have a good week!

Replies

Alina Ihnatiuk
Hey! Sublime Text. Atom. Visual Studio Code. Espresso.
Daria
@antonovna thank you a lot for sharing!
Misho M. Petkovic
@daryakhmetova This will help you: C - ctrl, M - Alt, S - Shift, RET - enter Emacs is actually the first open source software and the best organizational editor ever made
Daria
@mishomp Thank you for sharing! Definitely would try this one!
James Edgerton
Visit trollacademy. There you will find the information about different online text editors.
Visual Studio Code. The best so far for coding or ... editing small text.
Daria
@jacquelinclem I've heard about Visual Studio Code but I havent't tried it. I prefer to use ReSkript for editing
@daryakhmetova thanks for sharing, will look ReSkript :)
Mahak from Outgrow
Visual studio code and notepad++
Daria
@mahak thanks! Will try these platforms!
Molly Kate
I use usually Google docs and MS office. It's enough for me. But as a writer and due to lack of time I use writing services to do some small work for me. I like edubirdie review the most honest and reliable I have ever read https://edubirdie.org/edubirdie-review-the-most-honest-and-reliable/ just take a look as well. It pushed me to test this service as well. There are a lot of options to choose but you can even ask them to send your work in preferable format that you can open easily in your text editor. By the way, you can ask them to write a detailed review on different text editors if that's question is still important for you.
Mason Cooper
For me there was nothing that was somehow difficult to write. Maybe you should read more foreign language literature, my friend, so that these specific things are not such a big deal for you. How to try to write assigncode.com you can find some really great tips on getting do my programming assignment. But overall, I have to say that I really liked your enthusiasm.