Tell me 3 reasons why I should buy MacBook PRO?

Alena Shikova
11 replies
All of my friends and acquaintances are obsessed with Apple tech. But what's about other brands such as Dell, Huawei and others. Why Mac?

Replies

Dillon Peterson
M1 Chip. Crazy fast, 20 hr battery life, doesn't get hot in your lap: It can't be beat.
robiul haque
Better performance , Longer battery life, Brighter display and many interesting reasons.
Alena Shikova
@robiul_haque better performance? What's about ASUS, MSI, Xiomi. Isn't it a reason they are more powerful that gamers usually use them instead of Mac?
Aakash Raghunathan
@alena_shikova If you're looking to play games you should definitely opt for a windows laptop, I personally like Macs because of MacOS! It's just so good and smooth, plus there are a lot of softwares/apps exclusive for macs (iMovie, Final Cut Pro etc) which make me want to stay here!
Tyler Dane
Less time spent on updates, better parts = longer lifetime, better native software
David J. Kim
Apple is known for being overpriced primarily because of the parts being provided vs the price of product, so performance is not better. While Apple displays are excellent, Dell XPS displays are known to be the leading ones. So they're not necessarily the best at display or performance. My argument for why it's worth buying? The user experience. Switching between programs using just three fingers is a breeze. Using the trackpad is incredibly smooth. The OS being made for the specific hardware allows for a lot of great user flows that does not exist in other laptops.
Godrik
Do I need to turn off my MacBook every night to improve its performance and clean up RAM? Some people I know suggest doing this, but there is no official confirmation from Apple.
Dario Banesr
Because a lot of people argue on this issue. After all, if you put the macbook in hibernation mode, the RAM is cleared anyway. But not completely. If you're afraid, turn it off.
Godrik
I sometimes need quick access to my macbook, so I don't always turn it off. That's why I have this question, should I turn off the macbook at night or not? Nothing will happen to it if I do not turn it off.
Demian Dex
I don't turn my MacBook off every night only put it in hibernation mode. Because turning it off doesn't make your MacBook run faster. If you want to speed it up and optimize your applications, you are better off using separate software. I use CleanMyMac. If you doubt my words, here is an article about shutdowns at night. It describes in detail how shutting down your MacBook at night affects it.
Sabri Ferreirow
I want to come back to this old question, however I think there are quite obvious pluses of Macbook, the only minus would be its quite high price, I actually not long ago switched to this tech (apple), I got my iphone and also MacBook, I would say this was my best purchase for many years. I'm very happy with the little details that apple is perfecting, like opening without holding the laptop with the second hand... this is so simple but awesome. Besides this I must note that with the previous laptop I had the problem of overheating, I must say that this source https://setapp.com/how-to/how-to... helped me a lot, because I managed to solve this problem, but I decided to switch to the pro version anyway, because it was quite heavy, especially because I use it for work (programming).