Suggest tools to manage multiple email addresses & social DMs πŸ“¨πŸ“§πŸ“©

Aditya
23 replies
I have 5-6 personal email addresses and want to streamline the whole process by collecting and responding from one place. Please suggest tools/ways/methods to simplify the whole process and increase productivity :) It would be great if social DMs (Facebook, Twitter, IG) etc could also be handled from the same place. In short, Intercom/Front/Drift like tool but for personal use 😊

Replies

Anurag Singh
Woaaaaah.. so nice to see this post. #comingsoon - will update once the upcoming page is live :)
Anurag Singh
@adityavsc could we send you an invite for feedback - closed beta and a little bit buggy but will be great to get some inputs ✌️
Avelino
E-mail very recommended superhuman.com, not cheap, but worth every penny invested for the time saved in managing e-mails (writing, answering, organizing, etc)
Aditya
@avelino0 Ohh yes! Superhuman does sound to be the best option, pricey though. Will give it a try :) Btw, check this out! https://twitter.com/chrismessina... this can be a game changer!!! πŸš€
Robin
Also interested. Please no superhuman or hey...
Alexey Shashkov
Hey Aditya! πŸ‘‹ That's a good question. πŸ‘ I have the same problem too. I use Apple Mail to streamline the whole process by collecting and responding from one place. It works. But the best solution for handling all social DMs from the same place is my Safari browser haha=). But you can check out Beeper.com by @ericmigi, it's a single app to chat on iMessage, WhatsApp, and 13 other networks. You can search, prioritize, and mute messages. And with a unified inbox, you’ll never miss a message again.
Aditya
@ericmigi @shashcoffe Ohh yes! At present Apple Mail or Outlook seem to be the two promising options. I did try Thunderbird also for sometime... but not the best UI imo.
Alexey Shashkov
@ericmigi @adityavsc How about Gmail? You can add multiple email accounts there and manage them.
Mayank Mishra
hey @adityavsc and other folks, this might be something useful, there are other similar apps too: https://texts.com/
Aditya
@mishra_mayank Ohh wow! This can be so helpful in managing all the messages πŸ€© Unfortunately, they still have a waiting list πŸ˜”
Mayank Mishra
@adityavsc contact the founder on Twitter :) you can also search similar apps, another good one is https://techcrunch.com/2021/01/2...
Andrian Valeanu
Outlook desktop for mac, for all my emails ~20.
krys (krys/they/them)
Hey @adityavsc πŸ‘‹πŸΎ Since most of my accounts originate with Google I’ve spent more time than most in the settings portion of my email and do this natively in the GSuite. Am I old school? 🀣 Here’s a quick and dirty on setup: - β€œCheck mail from other accounts” - Filter mail based on email account (and add a label for it - if helpful) - β€œsend mail as” Checks all the boxes βœ… There are some polishes you can add by assigning rules for which email address is used when you reply. Depending on your situation you may want to always reply from a single email address, or only reply from the email address that the message was sent to β€” both can be accommodated. I’m handy with building little systems for myself like this. πŸ€“ As such, I am reticent to pay for a service if I can solve it on my own, and without adding another middle-person (or entity) into the mix. I haven’t personally had the need or desire to consolidate social DMs, so don’t I have much of take on that part of the ask, sorry! But I will say that IG’s new DM does allow you to respond to FB and IG DMs in one place - so some of that problem is solved. That β€œtexts” offering that @mishra_mayank mentioned looks promising. P.S. This is my first time seeing discussions on PH. I’ve been less active lately. I like! πŸ˜‰
Aditya
@krysfree Ohh yes!!! I remember using it during some college fest... multiple emails; all synced in one. Perfect for Gmail addresses. For Texts, maybe @kishanbagaria could give us an invite ;) I've already sent him a DM hehe πŸ˜…
Anurag Singh
Hey all - been waiting to post on this thread since the day I saw it :) Just went public on PH Upcoming with.. Ultrainbox One inbox for all your chats, DMs & emails. 😱 πŸ’¬ Chats from: Whatsapp, Slack, Teams, Discord, Telegram, Signal 🐦 Social DMs: Twitter, LinkedIn βœ‰οΈ Emails: Gmail, Outlook, Any SMTP If it's of interest given relevance of this thread, please visit and subscribe to our launch list πŸ‘‰ https://www.producthunt.com/upco...