Such a cool opportunity! FREE Product Management course πŸ“š

Lisa Dziuba
47 replies
Great chance for makers, designers, developers, product marketers, who want to learn Product Management. Folks whom I follow on Twitter announced yesterday a free Product Management program. Usually, PM courses will cost you $4 000, this one is 0 πŸ‘‰https://www.theproductfolks.com/...

Replies

mahadeep Ray
There has been a spike in PM aspirants. I am sure many must have signed for this course.
mahadeep Ray
@lisadziuba Even Product School is having a raffle for their paid course. 2 courses to be won.
Lisa Dziuba
@mahadeepray have you seen someone winning those cources?
Lisa Dziuba
@mahadeepray seriously, with hundreds of ppl who want to start in PM, only a few will have an extra $4000. But, yeah, nice that Product School will give 2 of courses for free. If 1000 people took part in the competition to win, 2 are lucky while 998 are excluded. Just my opinion
mahadeep Ray
@lisadziuba Product School is a big brand. I am sure if they have said that 2 courses will be free..they will fulfil their commitment. Also probability of winning will be around 1/50k.. No harm in trying hands in the raffle tough.
Lisa Dziuba
@mahadeepray well, it’s a great opportunity. Product School is also releasing a lot of cool videos for free, which is nice for the community
Lisa Dziuba
The course will have: - 8 weeks of learning - product instructors from Netflix, Indeed, Razorpay, Swiggy, Bumble, - office hours & product teardowns - certification + job opportunities
Lisa Dziuba
I don't know the makers of this program personally but I appreciate what they are doing for the community.
Savian Boroanca
@lisadziuba this is amazing, I look forward to learn more about it. πŸ‘
Lisa Dziuba
@savian_boroanca happy you liked it? btw, are you building community for your product?
Savian Boroanca
@lisadziuba yeah, I'll text you on LinkedIn :)
Matt Spear
Sweet – I signed up πŸŽ‰
Lisa Dziuba
@matthew_spear hope, you will get in! I have signed up as well!
Joshua Dance
Interesting. Is the 'apply' just to make you feel special? Or will the reject candidates?
Lisa Dziuba
@joshdance I asked the course makers if they have some limitations for the amount of students. They told me β€œno limitations”.
Lisa Dziuba
@joshdance I guess it’s logical to have some applications review process. So people who take the program will benefit from other participants
Sandeep Talukdar
I've signed up for this! Excited to learn :) Just wondering if this is open for all or there's some sort of shortlisting. I'm sure there must be a huge number of people who signed up for this.
Subin Heo
Thank you so much for introducing valuable opportunity! Signed up right away.
Lisa Dziuba
@ussist_me happy you found it useful!
Mary Scotorenko
Thanks for sharing the course, Lisa!
Lisa Dziuba
@mary_skt thanks for checking it out!
Kaden Holden
Thanks for this, will sign up!
Lisa Dziuba
@kaden_holden πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ πŸ™Œ
Sofia Polonska
Such a cool opportunity )) really. Course starts 1 of August. Great!
Jerry Oginni
I'm wowed about this opportunity, what's a way to dive into a productive year. Big-time appreciation to the organisers.