So how do you make yourself get out of bed in the mornings

Daniil Glezer
6 replies
What motivates you?

Replies

Anton Ross
A lot of unfinished business)
Joel Rabinovich
Although crushing depression (jk) makes me want to stay in bed all day, I still find morning coffee to be enough motivation to get up :P
Alice Rodgers
What I've noticed: I do not want to get up in the morning when I don't like my life, I mean when we are not satisfied with our lives and think it's boring and not as amusing as others have - we tend to sleep longer. In that case, we literally just do not want to live our life. When we like everything, what's happening around us - we are happy to wake up to go and live our lives.
Sabine Ruest
I'll admit it: I'm not a morning person. I actually detest getting up before 9 a.m., and if I could, I would definitely sleep until 10 a.m. I don't know if it was too many late nights in college or if I'm just a night owl by nature, but for me, "late to bed, late to rise" happens far too frequently. I'm working to make it right by choosing the right sheet to sleep on. Life is just too short to be spent in a sleepy haze, and there simply aren't enough hours in the day to devote to kids, hobbies, work, etc.